I may have introduced myself already once...

Options
And if I did, oops.

I signed up here, according to my profile, a few months ago but this is the first time I've actually been on to keep track of things. So I'm looking forward to getting back on track. I rejoined my weightloss group here where I live and Monday was my first weigh-in in over a year!! It wasn't pretty, let me just say that. So now my fridge is stocked with produce, and fresh meats and I'm getting back on track. I'm tired of feeling blah all the time. I drive a school bus, and I don't want to be like some of our bus drivers where they can't even walk to the back of the bus because they're just too big.

anyway, looking forward to lots of support. I lack it at home. I have a husband who things a plateful of lettuce and veggies is "too much" food so I end up quitting after awhile because I lack that support.

I'm also looking forward to motivation...I need it lots. I get into funks ALOT.

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hey welcome back, add me as a friend
  • abigailmagoo23
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! =] Find taht motivation and keep it with you at all times! If you input eveything you eat this site can really help! Welcome to the most rewarding journey of your life! =]
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Welcome back! My husband gives me all the support in the world, it's that little demon in my own mind that gets me down, but I understand how those little blocks can temporarily set us back. Either way, we all have our funks, but we all overcome them! Add me if you need more support. I'm currently gaining (I'm pregnant), but still tracking to help promote a healthy gain, and in June I'm back on the losing band wagon!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track too or we'll have to take turns rolling eachother around our buses!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My hubby used to not support me and say I was fine and I don't need to lose and blah blah blah. If you're looking for support you are in the right place. If you need healthy food ideas that you're hubby won't poo-poo, you are in the right place. All-in-all WELCOME!
  • Murphy3
    Murphy3 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me as a friend for support.
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. You should find lots of support here. I only started two weeks ago and wouldn't have made it this far without this great tool. Now, I know I'm in it for the long run. I have finally found the little something extra I needed. You can add me as a friend for support. All the best to you !