Extra Gum

chickadee2010
chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
I just got a pack of the new dessert delights Mint Chocolate Chip. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping it's good. What kind of gum to do you guys like?

Replies

• sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    I LOVE the Mint Chocolate Chip! I like the Strawberry Shortcake as well! :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    I used to love Juicy Fruit, but it sucks that the flavor only lasts for 3 seconds or so. :laugh:
  • I really like Orbitz Sweet Mint. <3
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    I love that new orange stride spark with the b6 and b12 vitamin in it
  • Chewing it RIGHT now! LOVE it!!!
  • the key lime! The mint is ok, my daughter likes the strawberry
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Extra Watermelon! Love it and can't wait to try the new one.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    I like anything that doesn't get hard 5 minutes into chewing and leaves a fresh taste in my mouth! I'm a big gum chewer:tongue:
  • chickadee2010
    I used to love Juicy Fruit, but it sucks that the flavor only lasts for 3 seconds or so. :laugh:

I know, right? It used to last for so long and now it doesn't.
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Just bought the Extra Desserts Strawberry Shortcake gum and it's wonderful! I'm still looking for the Mint Chocolate Chip one though.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Cinnamon. I travel a great deal now, and it's been surprisingly difficult to find in airports. I ended up eating a packet of red hots on Sunday because I really wanted cinnamon.... I now have a pack of Trident in my purse and bought a second and tossed it in my carryon for the next trip because RedHots are not as satisfying as gum....
  • chickadee2010
    I tried the Mint chocolate chip and it is delicious! The strawberry shortcake sounds good too.
  • I am almost totally off of sweets because of the Extra Desserts gum. I love the Mint Chocolate and the Key Lime. I used to ALWAYS crave something sweet after I eat. After chewing gum after meals for a week or so, the cravings went away. Now I don't even chew the gum as often. It has really helped me. If I am feeling snacky in the evening, I pop a piece of gum and it works for me!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Extra's texture seem harder to chew to me. I love Stride gum, most of their flavors. I keep gum in my desk drawer, my purse, my car, my night stand....
This discussion has been closed.