New and have a lot of weight to lose!

Options
I'm new and have more than 100 lbs to lose but I'm going to focus on one pound at a time. My 39th birthday is in a few weeks and my goal is to look and feel better when I turn 40. If I can wear a bikini that summer that would be great too.

I work full time and have two small children which makes eating healthy and exercising a challenge. But my kids are getting old enough to do fun stuff like camping and hiking and I want to be healthy for them.

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome...youve picked a great site..people are wonderful and very motivating...i wish you the best of luck...
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I myself have alot to loose and am taking it one pound at a time. Good Luck!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    you will get to where u wana b, :D just take one day at a time

best wishes and good luck xx
    Kirstie x:flowerforyou:
  • janetful
    janetful Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love this site. I am more aware of what I am eating when I journal here. Good luck on your journey to better health.:flowerforyou:
  • kirsten_50
    kirsten_50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am also trying to lose some weight (naturally, being on this site); I am trying to tone up because I have a surgery in the end of february and I will not be able to do any workouts for approximately 4-5 weeks! I am so nervous about this, but the surgery is elective so I can't really complain too much. Just looking for support and maybe some tips that others may have to share. I currently work out 3-4 times a week, mostly for 30 minutes at a time, and my current calorie intake is supposed to be 1330/day. I still don't seem to see any results and its making me worried. I have been doing this for 3-3.5 weeks now... If anyone has any advice please let me know!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of weight to lose for ever and ever, but I just decided I'm not going to focus on that number. Right now I've set one goal, and that's all I'm focused on. Find what works for you, but know you've got a lot of support on here!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello to you!!! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey. We are all here for support!