10 Pounds...... GONE!

Options
It feels so great to get the first 10 out of the way. Can I get an AMEN? Lol, I guess it's safe to say i am a little excited! =] I'm doing it ya'll! You can do it too! The First 10 feel amazing, can't wait for the next 10! Let;s GOOO! =]

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    AMEN!~!!!!
  • amydcarlson
    amydcarlson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations! You will see me on one of these forums, bragging it up when I lose 10lbs., too. :happy:

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Yes you can get an AMEN in this corner!!!LOL Keep up the good work!!
  • Biahaitome
    Options
    AMEN!!!!!! <3in it :)
  • CameraShy
    Options
    AMEN!
  • courtneykrueger
    Options
    Great job! Hopefully I can say the same thing soon!!
  • keithinphilly
    Options
    AMEN Buddy... Great Job, was excited on my 1st 10.. now i need 4 AMEN's lol ..agian Great Job !!
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    ive lost 10lbs 2 (4.5 kg in my world) and i feel great. Gotta keep going though got 15kgs to go (about 40lbs)
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9 pounds now and can't wait to hit the 10 pound mark. I didn't think that losing this amount could make me feel SO much happier and healthier. Congrats on your loss, and just imagine how great you feel when you reach your goal weight :)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Amen Brother! I have less than 10 to go and I'll be ready for the beach by summer.
  • Ghyllfoot
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss of the 10lbs, well done Sir
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hit the 10lb mark this morning. I was SO excited! having lost 10lbs feels great.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Amen my friend,well done.
  • Raquel1275
    Options
    Me Too! Me Too! I have been on here 3 weeks and have also just lost my first ten! Exciting isn't it?! Congrats to you! We did ten, we can do another ten and then another!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    It feels so great to get the first 10 out of the way. Can I get an AMEN? Lol, I guess it's safe to say i am a little excited! =] I'm doing it ya'll! You can do it too! The First 10 feel amazing, can't wait for the next 10! Let;s GOOO! =]

AMEN! great job!
  • 1wendyrn
    Options
    Great Job & AMEN!!! Next ten you get a HALLELUJAH too! ;)
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    AMEN! and congrats :)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • crazeness
    Options
    Nice work, well done!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!