Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm just fat!!

chancie72
chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
I have finally beat the obese stage! I have been considered obese for probably about 6 years and didn't really ever think I would have the willpower and motivation to do anything about it. I tried many things- weight watchers, joining a gym, atkins- you name it. I finally decided in October that I didn't want to go on another diet- I wanted to have a heathier lifestyle. Since October (when I signed up on this site) I have lost 27 pounds- which leaves me with alot still to do but I finally got my BMI down below 30! Goodbye to obeseity!! Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement!!

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Good job!!! someone else had said the too. I can't wait to get there.

Best wishes for continues success.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • That is awesome! You are doing great, keep up the good work!
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Thats Great!! Can't Wait till I can say that!!! WTG!!
  • Thats awesome!! Great job! I can't wait till I can say Im 30 or below. :smile:
  • Way to go. I can't wait for the day I can say that:happy:
  • aigéan
    aigéan Posts: 69
    Congrats! That's amazing! :)
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    thank you for your story! that gives me hope & encouragement.
    its nice to know im not alone, & if others can do, then i can do it too.
    thank you! :)
    keep up the great work
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Great job!!!!!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    congrats and welcome to the 20 somethings :)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Congrats!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    I have 3 more pounds until I am below the obese line! I cant wait either! Good job!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    NICE JOB! Anything worth having is worth working for!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Congratulations! I can imagine how awesome that must feel! You're motivating me to keep going.. thank you :)
  • Ltlmis
    Ltlmis Posts: 9 Member
    Great, positive thread! I was a little leery to click into it, thinking "I'm just fat" was going to be a boohoofest, but it's cause for celebration! Keep it up and don't let you get in the way of yourself!
  • Wow congrats!!!!!!! I am considered obese and I have a similar goal. Thanks for sharing your accomplishments! :)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Awesome!! Me too. I'm just fat as well. just got out of the obese stage. I never thought i was obese until I looked at my BMI and now have a lower goal than I originally did because I want to be in the "Normal" range. Congrats to you and keep it up.
  • I'm a new member and love hearing such a great story!! WTG girl!! Proud for you! Keep it up!!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    To all of you thanks for the encouragement!! I I cando it- Anyone can!! Keep up the great work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    brilliant news! :bigsmile: Being 'just fat' has its benefits!! :laugh:
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Great news! Im the same doctor said one good thing is your no longer obese! :P It's great when you leave that stage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!