Motivation of the Day

Options
Sometimes you need to isolate yourself from the world to regroup and make sure you on the right path and not the path of the world. We often get mixed up with the things people around us are doing. If you're not growing this is why old habits die hard - cause you won't let go of the people who are going in the opposite direction in which you are trying to go. During isolation you should often re-exam specific areas in your life to re-evaluate if change(s) should be made. While reviewing these areas remember to take in consideration your Support System - often times this is where the problem is. MOTIVIATION OF THE DAY: Surrond yourself with positive and healthy people who are optimistic about life and goals.

Replies

• chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the very encouraging post!
  • pjames22
    Options
    I really like that and you are soooooo correct. I had one person on my friend list that was nothing but negative. I felt I really needed to take her from my list. You doooo need to surround yourself with positive people, that is why I really love this site. Thanks for the thought.:smile: