I'm just fat!!

Options
chancie72
chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
I have finally beat the obese stage! I have been considered obese for probably about 6 years and didn't really ever think I would have the willpower and motivation to do anything about it. I tried many things- weight watchers, joining a gym, atkins- you name it. I finally decided in October that I didn't want to go on another diet- I wanted to have a heathier lifestyle. Since October (when I signed up on this site) I have lost 27 pounds- which leaves me with alot still to do but I finally got my BMI down below 30! Goodbye to obeseity!! Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement!!

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! someone else had said the too. I can't wait to get there.

Best wishes for continues success.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jamcgarvey
    Options
    That is awesome! You are doing great, keep up the good work!
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thats Great!! Can't Wait till I can say that!!! WTG!!
  • KimKelly65
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Great job! I can't wait till I can say Im 30 or below. :smile:
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    Way to go. I can't wait for the day I can say that:happy:
  • aigéan
    aigéan Posts: 69
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing! :)
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    thank you for your story! that gives me hope & encouragement.
    its nice to know im not alone, & if others can do, then i can do it too.
    thank you! :)
    keep up the great work
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    congrats and welcome to the 20 somethings :)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have 3 more pounds until I am below the obese line! I cant wait either! Good job!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB! Anything worth having is worth working for!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can imagine how awesome that must feel! You're motivating me to keep going.. thank you :)
  • Ltlmis
    Ltlmis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great, positive thread! I was a little leery to click into it, thinking "I'm just fat" was going to be a boohoofest, but it's cause for celebration! Keep it up and don't let you get in the way of yourself!
  • rrboruff
    Options
    Wow congrats!!!!!!! I am considered obese and I have a similar goal. Thanks for sharing your accomplishments! :)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Me too. I'm just fat as well. just got out of the obese stage. I never thought i was obese until I looked at my BMI and now have a lower goal than I originally did because I want to be in the "Normal" range. Congrats to you and keep it up.
  • 1wendyrn
    Options
    I'm a new member and love hearing such a great story!! WTG girl!! Proud for you! Keep it up!!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    To all of you thanks for the encouragement!! I I cando it- Anyone can!! Keep up the great work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    brilliant news! :bigsmile: Being 'just fat' has its benefits!! :laugh:
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Great news! Im the same doctor said one good thing is your no longer obese! :P It's great when you leave that stage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!