6 week six pack

Options
I just ordered Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack dvd and i'm just wondering if anyone has done it and seen positive results

Replies

• mommy2halfdozen
    mommy2halfdozen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how are you going to get your stretch marks removed? I saw your mini goals.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard about this one, but I'll be looking into it now. Can't wait to hear what others who've used it have to say about it :smile:
  • mpj485
    mpj485 Posts: 15
    Options
    I just started doing this video. It is not easy but a good workout, I was sore after both workouts.:smile: I am looking to start seeing results within the first few weeks!
    Hope you enjoy it!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how are you going to get your stretch marks removed? I saw your mini goals.

I am planning to get laser removal---The laser that the doctor uses that I am planning on seeing is the Affirm Laser.

I have seen some pictures of patients who have amazing results!
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a good ab workout. I've tried other Jillian workouts and they were very good. I swear somebody stole my 30 Day Shred DVD because I can't find it anywhere, and it's not something I leave the house with LOL.
    My abs are the one thing I can't seem to get a good workout on. I want them to hurt! ;) I may have to get this DVD as well. I did buy one that Jackie Warner (Crunchless Abs) made and it was horrible. So bad that I'll never buy anything of hers again. And, I tried a Kim Kardashian ab specific workout on FreeZone and that was bad too. So, you did good with Jillian, I know her workouts are good. The Firm makes good videos as well.
    Please let me know how yours is, though. I really need an ab focused workout.
  • Cudders
    Cudders Posts: 28
    Options
    I like this DVD the best out of the Jillian Michaels' 3 I have. It's not just ab/core exercises alone but alternating with high intensity cardio and anywhere where it's possible, abs have been incorporated. It's a killer 35 minutes but you don't get results sitting around. I've been doing 3 weeks rotation with her other DVDs, a bit of spinning and running, and just today noticed there's small difference in my upper abs, a bit more shape and definition. Very happy!
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard about this one, but I'll be looking into it now. Can't wait to hear what others who've used it have to say about it :smile:

Either have I but I'm going to check it out