Miserable on a saturday night

Options
So it's Saturday night, my first since starting back here. I am MISERABLE! I have pink eye, my period is tomorrow so I'm craving junk, my finacee is out at a party we were suposed to go to together and all I really want is a glass of wine!!!!!!
Sorry I just had to vent, I don't know if I can be strong all night on my own :-(

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, Im so sorry... but dont let that get you down! I am working, and I have a night shift! We can do this and stay strong, there are worse things in life and we have to think about our health!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a tough night. Hang in there, and don't get too down. Things will get better, so stay strong. Besides - your fiance is probably having a terrible time. ;)
  • chopsusie
    Options
    I'm sitting at home too. Afraid if I go out I'll smoke or drink. Having surgery in a month and promised doctor I wouldn't do either. Just need to stay away from the fridge. :smooched:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're having a stinker of a night.

What I'd do is figure out how many calories are in that glass of wine, and go for a walk until I burned up that amount of calories. Then enjoy the wine. :drinker:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support, I just thought today was going to be so easy becaseu I was supposed to be on the go all day, no time for temptation! Then I woke up with pink eye and it ruined my plans, seriously pink eye? Who gets that???
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Put on your most comfortable clothes to move in.
    Move small furniture pieces out of the way to give yourself plenty of space.
    Put your favorite rapid dance music CD or DVD in the machine.

Put a big smile on your pretty face and~~~~~dance your *kitten* off for 30 to 60 minutes (depending upon your present fitness level. :laugh:

Claire :)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Dont worry, it happens, youll get better soon!
  • sdornbush
    Options
    We all have those days where we think we can't make it through, just dig down deep and find your inner strength!