beer ???

Options
i usually have a drink at the weekend, either on friday or saturday night probably 1000ml in total which equates to rougly 600cals
this is my cheat day and helps me relax after a 60 hour week!

im thinking of knocking this off how much difference would you guys think 1 day a week will make?

btw im still in my calories for the day when doing so!

anyone else do this?

cheers Brandon

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I too go out and blow off steam one day a week- I refuse to give it up because I enjoy it and this is what I'm doing for the rest of my life.. And a very brilliant man once said, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." I subscribe to that notion. Stay with in your cals and enjoy!

Those are my 2 cents for what they're worth. :drinker:
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Yep I probably have a night like that about every two weeks. I think as long as you're within your calories, enjoy! :drinker:
  • jmbender4
    Options
    I love beer, unfortunately food is usually involved too. Cheers to you for being able to drink and stay under your calorie goal !! - Enjoy.
  • cathmcgarry
    cathmcgarry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing, except my indulgence is a glass or two of wine. While a bit higher in calories, I think one or two alcoholic beverages a week is not going to derail your progress.
  • carriehntr
    Options
    Yep..actually I allow myself 2 a night, I know...but I like beer and I am not going to give up my likes...I also walk and am very active so I also count it in my calories..
  • karlenasmith
    Options
    I gave up drinking till spring, partly because it was getting a little out of control, and partly so I could eat my calories instead of drinking them.

You can bet as soon as the weather warms up I will be drinking a Sunshine and loving life!
  • cbs1974
    cbs1974 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    glad to hear its not just me

: )