Options
Hi everyone!!! I just started back with my fitness pal after a very long hiatus and want to really get serious again. I just started 2 weeks ago and could really use some support/ motivation to help me with my goals!!! Good luck to all of you!!

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    You know I'm here for ya!!! :drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Don't be discouraged by the current lack of responses. Sometimes it just has to do with timing. When I first started on here, I tried twice to get a cycling group going and got almost no response. Third time was a charm. :happy: Now there's a bunch of us. Once you start getting out to ride, join in. Also, stationary bike counts. See you Saturday! 3 hours, baby!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I never introduced myself, just found some topics to chat on. Learned a lot simply by reading around. Hope you are finding the time to exercise. One thing I have learned, it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle. I don't want to be that guy that sat and watched TV all the time, not eating healthy. I kind of like the new me. Hopefully, I will find less and less of me in the year to come.

Welcome
  • gwynh
    gwynh Posts: 160
    Options
    welcome. I hope that you and I both can make a good change and drop some pounds. It is a slow process, like a steady climb. We can surely support each other here. Good luck to you Leeleeandcate.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back!

I have recently returned after a longish break and know how hard it is to get back into the right frame of mind. So well done and good luck with the rest of your journey. :drinker:

Jax
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a friend of Skywalker from the cycling thread, and she said you were back. Feel free to friend me if you want regular comments on your exercise posts! Good luck with your journey to fitness and good health! :flowerforyou:
    Lisa
  • chicolitilv
    chicolitilv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and started 1/15/11. Keep up the good work is all I can say. After 2 days I actually gained 2 lbs. But I'm not discouraged. My body's probably in shock!! LOL!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    leelee... where'd you go? :laugh:
  • ksrn
    ksrn Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new...typing everything in makes it more work to eat:) glad for the app on my phone. best of luck!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, this place is great, lots of wonderful people here!

So are you a cyclist too?

Cheers!
  • leeleeandcate
    Options
    Hi gwynh....i just figured out how to check my responses...only one week later!!!!!better late than never!!! thanks for responding to my new member post..i will add you as a friend!!!:flowerforyou:
  • leeleeandcate
    Options
    Hi lisaKC!!!! thanks for the support!!! I am a friend of skywalker's too. I will add you as a friend of mine!!!
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are here for you! Good luck.
  • leeleeandcate
    Options
    Hi thanks for responding to my post!!!! I can use all the support I can get!!!! Good luck to you too!!!!
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just came back recently as well. I hope we can all get this weight off together!!! Feel free to friend me if you would like!!! :)