January Successes

Options
Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
Ok peeps...we are to the end of January (spring can't come soon enough). What was your big success this month?

For me, I lost 5.6 lbs and 5 inches....yah me! I'm going to miss my January goal by 8/10ths of a lb but I'm good with that because I'm in the end and almost ready to move to maintaining.

Replies

• mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 pounds this month and inches everywhere!! (I measure several places so I have no idea how you count total inches lost...)
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Well I didnt start til January 16th but in these 2 weeks I have lost 11lbs and feeling great .... Cant wait to see whats in store for February because my first goal is to get to 380 by March 16th and Im pretty sure Im going to reach it in February instead ... I think its time to reevaluate my goals.
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have lost 11 pounds this month. I went from 338 on New Years day to 327 today. I met my goal of being at 330 by February 1st. It may not seem like a lot, but I need to lose over 150 pounds. My next mini goal is to be at 10% of my starting weight,343. by my dh 29 birthday on March 16th. That means I have to lose 18 pounds by then. I can do this. Congratulations on everyone else's January successes.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I've lost 12 pounds this month and inches everywhere!! (I measure several places so I have no idea how you count total inches lost...)

Way to go and your profile picture is too cute!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Well I didnt start til January 16th but in these 2 weeks I have lost 11lbs and feeling great .... Cant wait to see whats in store for February because my first goal is to get to 380 by March 16th and Im pretty sure Im going to reach it in February instead ... I think its time to reevaluate my goals.

Awesome work!!!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    I lost 1 kg (2.2 pounds) and I was eating way over my calorie goal and I wasn't even exercising.
    I gave myself a free pass for January because my mom and sister were viisting and I knew I wouldn't stick to it fully.

And I only have 4 kg left to go - so my weight loss has slowed down a bit!

But I am thrilled with this 1 kg!

I keep forgetting to take my measurements though. May do that tonight when I get home!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds this month. I have done my measurements but need to. I am counting working out 24 out of the 30 days this month a success and sticking to this site and my calorie count as successes too!! Lets hope February is just as good :)
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs in 20 days...more than I expected but less than I hoped for......but glad for all of it :happy:

Congrats to all!!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I have lost 11 pounds this month. I went from 338 on New Years day to 327 today. I met my goal of being at 330 by February 1st. It may not seem like a lot, but I need to lose over 150 pounds. My next mini goal is to be at 10% of my starting weight,343. by my dh 29 birthday on March 16th. That means I have to lose 18 pounds by then. I can do this. Congratulations on everyone else's January successes.

That is a lot. You own that success and be proud of it girl!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I lost 1 kg (2.2 pounds) and I was eating way over my calorie goal and I wasn't even exercising.
    I gave myself a free pass for January because my mom and sister were viisting and I knew I wouldn't stick to it fully.

And I only have 4 kg left to go - so my weight loss has slowed down a bit!

But I am thrilled with this 1 kg!

I keep forgetting to take my measurements though. May do that tonight when I get home!

You rock!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds this month. I have done my measurements but need to. I am counting working out 24 out of the 30 days this month a success and sticking to this site and my calorie count as successes too!! Lets hope February is just as good :)

Great and do those measurements. I had months I didn't lose lbs but I lost inches and it kept me going.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs in 20 days...more than I expected but less than I hoped for......but glad for all of it :happy:

Congrats to all!!!!

That is phenomenal! Keep it up!
  • misterpiano
    Options
    Success for the month? We went on a cruise and I only gained back 4 pounds...by eating sensibly and exercising every day while on vacation. Then I lost it when I got back on the program when we returned. I only weigh myself on Sundays and Wednesdays...just did and I met "my" goal for the month, 20 lbs lost.

2/3 of the way there with 6 weeks to go!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Success for the month? We went on a cruise and I only gained back 4 pounds...by eating sensibly and exercising every day while on vacation. Then I lost it when I got back on the program when we returned. I only weigh myself on Sundays and Wednesdays...just did and I met "my" goal for the month, 20 lbs lost.

2/3 of the way there with 6 weeks to go!

#1 jealous cause you got to go on a cruise
    #2 you rock for making the right decision and doing the right thing on vacation
    #3 great attitude
  • OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    I have lost 5 pounds and got under 200lbs. That was something that kept pushing me. I'm hoping to keep at this till I'm at 150!
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good job!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I have lost 5 pounds and got under 200lbs. That was something that kept pushing me. I'm hoping to keep at this till I'm at 150!

Fantastic!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm endin' this month on a 'High'...I'm officially 6 pounds away from sayin' 'I lost 20 pounds while doin' Power90(P90)' & I have 7 days left until I reach DAY 60, and I'm not even done the workout yet...! Snoopy Dance for everyone...! :flowerforyou:
  • sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    I lost 27 lbs - dropped below 300 lbs.

I have gone from 0 mins a week exercise to 500 mins a week .

But for me the success of the month is gaining all my MFP friends who are helping me through this journey !
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ive only been on this site since January 11th.....so approx. 20 days and I have lost 7 pounds. Just took my measurements the other day for the first time so hopefully next month i'll be able to say i lost inches. I guess I was hoping to lose more but I am glad at the same time that I lost what I did!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!