"Fat Secret"?

sashaverlene
sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone use the Fat Secret website to log their food? It's just like this website, except they actually HAVE a Blackberry App! :) They have a food database, exercise database, groups to join, and challenges to participate in! In the app, you can look up any fast food restaurant that you want instead of having to log on by a computer!

Basically, this is THE app for Blackberry users that want to track their food and exercise on-the-go! :) (atleast until this website gets a BB app!)

I'm using both of them until I get use to Fat Secret, but I'm really loving it so far! Have you tried it?

-Sasha xoxo

Replies

• togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    No I am sticking to MFP and the app they offer since I have an Android phone
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Thanks!! I'm tired of waiting and waiting for the BB app!! I'll still use this one but I'm definately gonna check out the one with an app!
  • sashaverlene
    No I am sticking to MFP and the app they offer since I have an Android phone

LUCKY! hahaha They have EVERYTHING for the Android!
  • sashaverlene
    Thanks!! I'm tired of waiting and waiting for the BB app!! I'll still use this one but I'm definately gonna check out the one with an app!

Sure thing! :) I still use this one, but I use the app to log everything when I'm not home. Then when I can, I use my computer and plug everything from the app into here! :)
  • I used to use Fat Secret on my iPhone, but had constant problems with it. It was always crashing, messing up, losing my info, etc., and I didn't enjoy the interface. That's how I ended up with MFP! But since I also have a Blackberry, I'd really appreciate an MFP app for it, since my BB is actually a lot faster and more reliable than the old iPhone.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    i have the android also.so im sticking around.
  • sashaverlene
    I used to use Fat Secret on my iPhone, but had constant problems with it. It was always crashing, messing up, losing my info, etc., and I didn't enjoy the interface. That's how I ended up with MFP! But since I also have a Blackberry, I'd really appreciate an MFP app for it, since my BB is actually a lot faster and more reliable than the old iPhone.

Wow... crashing? I didn't know it had all those issues. Was it with the website AND the app or just the website?
  • For me, it was just the iPhone app. I never tried the website, so that may be fine!
  • gapers
    gapers Posts: 4 Member
    The MFP food database is larger than the fat secret one. Plus I found their exercise confusing.
This discussion has been closed.