February Challenge!

Options

Replies

• LataviaD
    LataviaD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok so im in . I currently weigh 197 and my 1st goa is to be 184 by feb 13th which is 13lbs to lose. :wink:
  • Nekol688
    Options
    Sounds great, I"m in :) In currently 190, I'd reallly like to be 175 by the end of Feb.! Good Luck on your goals everyone
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm in, always up for a challenge. Currently 314 I want to be under 300 by the end of February.
  • rinaposzata
    Options
    This sounds awesome ! Count me in :D
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm looking to lose 15 as well in Feb. We can do it!!
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    Count me in, my goal is to lose at least 10lbs a month.
  • leisall
    leisall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I weight 158 now and my goal is to lose 10lbs in February. Thanks for the challenge and encouragement.
  • bradhoward
    Options
    count me in my goal is to lose 10 by the end of Feb. I weigh 211 now.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I am in another challenge to lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks (currently 2.5 down in week one). I will join in this one. Weight today was 265.0 My goal was 250 by April 1. Let's see if I can get there a little quicker. :) That being said I guess I should get on my rebounder and do some work.
  • crystalangel
    crystalangel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    count me in I want to lose 10 by the end of Feb. I weigh 239 now. Together we can do it!!
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    count me in I want to go from 183.2 to 170 by the end of Feb
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I am in! Already have my first mini goal of getting under 200 pounds! I'm trying to loose safe and slow at 1.5 lbs a week, so six more in February will put me at 198!
  • allowaybhoy
    Options
    I will take the challenge I need to lose 42 lb by June so losing at least 10 in Feb is a good target
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Love seeing so many people up for the challenge!!! Good l!!uck to everyone
  • ElizabethSami
    Options
    I started another challenge today but i'll like to join this one too, I hope to lose at least 18lbs in Feb bring me to 187. When i first stared on MFP i was 197 but for some reason i was slacking and now im 205:((makes me want to cry) so the more challenges i join the better i do is my hope.
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Im in but I have to reweigh myself. I just finished Turbo Fire Inferno ao I know I lost at least 1 pound. I would like to be as close to the lower 200's. My last weigh in I was 228. I will post my new weight tomorrow.

Looking forward to the journey with everyone.

Shima
  • bebemc
    bebemc Posts: 38
    Options
    Count me in!
  • rosita76
    Options
    I am definitely up for this challenge!! I am 217 and would like to be down 10 pounds by end of Feb. I have been setting a couple mini-goals so this will help me take it up a notch!
  • 30tolose
    Options
    Im in......I weigh 182 now and my goal weight is between 140-150!!
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hovering around 200 right now and I would love to be down to 190 or 185 by the end of Feburary.

I would love some more support, so feel free to add me as a friend too!!

Edit: My weigh-in is Mondays, starting tomorrow.