Hello im new!

Options
Hi ! im 34 yrs old , 254 pounds woman ..5'2 tall ...coke addict . I went to my OBGYN and he told me I have to lost weight be on my wight as same when I had 15 yrs old. I have to lose 150 lbs. Im latina 2 kids, not time for gym (beleive me i work for a gym and i do not even have time to use it...what a irony!)

Replies

• SunshineRowe
    Options
    so your doc told you that you need to weigh right around 100 pounds, wow that is a bit extreme.
    but from what I know diet is 80 percent of weight loss so if you can get that into a good routine you really don't have to worry that much about working out.
  • mryl
    mryl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I wanted to encourage you to move just a little every day. Even if you do 15 minutes on the elliptical, you have done something. I too am 5'2" and it is tough being this short. There is nowhere to hide the weight. Take time for yourself. It will make you a better mom. Good Luck and God bless.
  • melle27
    melle27 Posts: 23
    Options
    WELCOME HERE
    I HOPE YOU GOING TO LIKE IT .I LIKE IT ALOT I'M NEW HERE SINCE A COUPLE A DAYS AGO .I AM 35 YEARS OLD. i AM GERMAN .MY WEIGHT IS 160 I WANT TO WEIGH 134 ON JUL 19 .I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT.GOOD LUCK TO YOU,I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO.
  • MichaelH2928
    MichaelH2928 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any little bit of cardio exercise can help. Even if it's just standing in front of the tv and doing jumping jacks for 10-15 minutes will help you move forward with your weight loss goals. As long as you burn more calories than you are taking in, you will lose weight. And EVERY kind of movement burns calories. You can do it! :)
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If you just stop drinking coke alone and stop drinking your calories I promise you that you will lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks