New: Looking for friends and motivation

Options
Hello all, I am new to this site and I am looking for friends and support. I am a stress/emotional eater. I have let myself go and am very ashamed of all the weight I have gained. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• sandylouwho
    Options
    I think many of us know the feeling! You're in the right place, with lots of great support... good luck!
  • columbiasmiles
    columbiasmiles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

I have been with site for only a couple days, I was using a another site. This site is great and its free. I will be happy if you friend me as well.
  • AADLONG
    AADLONG Posts: 12
    Options
    You will be surprised how much this site helps you. I also use this website below to help me figure out how much calories I have burned and they also have a place to search for calories of food.

I added you
    Aj

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/fitness/directory/
  • steph61391
    Options
    You'll really like this site, I'm basically obsessed with it lol. I thought there would have been no way i could loose weight from this but so far I lost 4 pounds. And counting calories is actually really fun especially learning about all the nutrition in the foods you eat. Good Luck :]
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place and I, too, am an emotional/stress eater. I really like kickboxing that stress away now! :D