Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 8

Options
ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THE BIG HEART DAY :heart: What plans have you all made for Valentines Day?

I am so proud of how far everyone has come...you all are such an inspiration to me!!!

Please post your weight by tomorrow morning. Hopefully this week we can get the aweseome chart up!!!

Have a terrific week, sexy ladies :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm down a pound to 159. Woot!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I had a fabulous weigh in this past week, down to 149.5! Whoot!!! I'm trying to change up things so I eat more (especially protein) and focus on more intense workouts (the lack of food was making it hard to really get a good workout in because I had no energy).

Hopefully I can get below 148 for Valentines Day, I just had my cousin's wedding this past weekend and it was 3 days of eating and drinking... no good! I'll get back in gear this week and I've got 2 solid weeks without interruptions to do it.

As for V-Day plans, I'm actually not sure, I haven't brought it up with Randy yet... lol. I can discuss it next weekend when I see him since it's within the next week. I don't want to make him nervous or anything, we just passed the 3 month mark... lollll
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Awesome weigh-in also 151.2!

Not really sure what the plan will be for my hubby and I. Now I can go in VS and pick up lingere instead of ordering the bigger sizes on-line so I am sure I am taking advantage of that!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I met my Valentines's goal today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Weigh in: 166.8 :love:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I met my Valentines's goal tday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Weigh in: 166.8 :love:
    Hurray for you Mandie!! Great job!!

Well, I did meet my Valentine's goal which was 139, so woohoo for that! However, this week apparently was not a good week for me, well, I was on my period so that might have something to do with it. Urgh!!

My weigh is the same as last week 137!

Plans for Valentine's? Haven't even thought about it yet. Hubby and I will probably do dinner and a movie, if there is a good at the theater! Anytime spent alone with him is treasured, it really doesn't matter what we do or where we go! Having 4 kids makes alone time very rare.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    eeeekkkk only 2 weeks? I will be weighing in tonight.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Congrats Mandie! I'm so proud of you!

Gained a little bit this week and weighed in at 173.7 pounds this morning. Not at all worried about this as I exercised loads and ate super clean. I started Chalean Extreme last week and it seems to be normal to gain a little bit the first week, and it's gotta be working as I already feel/see changes in my body! Bring on next week!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My weight today: 197.6 lbs Safely in the ONEderland zone!!!
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Weighing in at 233.0. I will take it after being sick all week with pneumonia and not being able to work out at all.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 170.9 this week! Woohoo! I am not sure I am going to make it to my goal and I have a fair amount of food events going on this next week. I am going to fight hard with my workouts this week and try to kick some serious booty tho!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    WOW Mandie well done and 2 weeks early :flowerforyou:
    I weighed in at 121 pounds today so I will have to work very very hard to make my goal by Valentines :heart: Day ............only 2 weeks to go !!!!!!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Well done Mandie!!! :flowerforyou:

Well I had no loss this week. :ohwell::grumble: I seem to be stuck on a plateau at the moment. So I have 2 week to loose 1.5 kgs :noway: but I'm going to try!

Not sure what we have planned to V-Day yet :blushing:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post what I have planned, I made reservations at a restaurant really close to our house that has a 5 course meal that night with wine pairing. I want to get dressed up and look cute so I will have to come to the office looking good since we are going right after work. I bought my man an awesome picnic backpack for V-Day.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Good job everyone!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    weigh in at 163 back to my pre-vacation weight.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i'm weighing in at 175.6lbs! finally a loss after two gain weeks D: but i lost all that i had gained +0.6lbs so i am happy.
    i don't think i'll make my goal of 169.4lbs in two weeks, but whatev stranger things have happened! and even if not i'm happy with the progress thus far.

i have tenative plans to go hike around the arboretum with my boyfriend <3 there's a watch tower up there and we plan to hike to it and look out at the bay. :D i'd like to cook for him too, but it depends on when i get out of my research lab that day...
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did not lose this week :/ Oh well two weeks to work my hardest to make my goal. I had a boudoir photoshoot done for my hubby for his Valentines Day present. I don't know what he has planned for us that night :love:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry ladies - here is the chart for last week. I am working on this weeks chart right now. I stopped oinking over the weekend so I'm back to work today! :laugh:

Conrats to Liz!!! :flowerforyou:

WEEK7.jpg
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Well - looking back on the weigh-in's for this week we only have a few, I'll wait until after lunch to post this weeks chart - to give everybody some extra time to get their weights in.

And, WAY TO GO MANDIE on meeting your GOAL! :flowerforyou:

My weight was 165 still yesterday, thanks swine flu, thanks!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    And, WAY TO GO MANDIE on meeting your GOAL! :flowerforyou:

Aww thank you, hun :flowerforyou:
    & thanks for posting last weeks chart...we can't survive without you!!!