Who needs enemies with FAMILY like this......

Options
well ok she's not family by blood - she's my Sister In Law !!! Its terrible to say but I'm so looking forward to her not talking to me at a family christening in 12 days - why won't she talk to me because I've lost weight
I realised today that I'm going to bust my butt for the next 12 days just to lose even more weight & p*** her right off!!! B*/chy I know but I don't really care.
She spent years not giving me the time of day as I had lost weight & when I got pregnant & didn't lose it again I found that she wanted to be all chatty to me at family events - I was at my heaviest last June & I was her BFF at afamily wedding.
She's an overweight, judgemental person and has comments for everything & anyone - well you can comment on my skinnier *kitten* & happy attitude for all I care I'm on the way back to the old thinner me!!!!

Ok Rant over - its easier rant here than get divorced !!!! hee hee hee

Replies

• SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOL This made my morning. I hope you rock your challenge and get the look on her face that you're shooting for.
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    you go girl
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Lol! If I could take a few pounds for you I would!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Lol! If I could take a few pounds for you I would!

OMG I'd gladly give them to you but the hard part would be taking them back:laugh:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    :) breath, and let it go, you are a Goddess and having negative people around you does not help, let them go! head held high and know that you ae doing you and let her do her! :flowerforyou:
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    People come into our lives for very different reasons... Some of them are good and you can tell that right off the hop, some of them are bad but they are all there to teach us a lesson of some sort. Look at the motivation this SIL is giving you to get your butt moving and work even harder. I say do your best and if she seems really annoyed just say "thanks! Thanks for being the person you are cause you were the source of the last __ lbs I dropped" Then watch the jaw drop:)
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! Yup sounds like some people I know... sad isn't it? She should be happy and supportive of you. But that's ok, cuz we are! Now go kick butt! The situation may not be an ideal motivator but if it's working for you go with it!!! =D
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hahaha... that's AWESOME! More fuel for the fire! Burn baby, burn!!! There's nothing like pissing someone off just for being successful. Remember, everyone hates a team that wins! Or something like that. lol... just keep doin what youre doin!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Oh, Wow! Could we possibly be related. My brother's wife is exactly the same way. Enjoy strutting your stuff!:wink:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Rant away!! And then tell her to kiss your skinny *kitten*! :laugh:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You need people around you that celebrate your successes not be jealous of them. Ok they can be a little jealous, but not to the point where it becomes almost hate. This bugs me to no end.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Buy a dog, that way you can pick a new relative with ones like this =)
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should join a kick boxing class and as you kick and punch think of her hahahaha :D
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You know what "they" say misery LOVES company. :explode: But I said nothing is a greater motivater than anger. :mad: In the end you will prevail. Just don't forget to let the anger go with the weight. :flowerforyou:
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Maybe you should join a kick boxing class and as you kick and punch think of her hahahaha :D

Lmao i second that :P

Just use it to work out harder . Remember her face when you don't feel like exercising and see her face in those munchies you wanna binge on :D Besta luck hun
  • tukrainets
    Options
    HAHA... this made my day and reminded me of my cousin.. she makes rude remarks like, you work full time AND work out.. wow, must be he** doing that... you should just quit...
    ..work EXTRA HARD shove it in her face that you're happier, thinner, sexier.. :)
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You go girl .... I is amazing how people react when you are successful but don't let her jealousy affect you. I am also dealing with family drama with my BFs mom and I decided this morning that I am no longer going to allow her crap to affect me. Be YOU and don't worry about her. She is unhappy enough for both of you.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your post lit a fire under my butt. No SIL, but an actual sister who thinks the world revolves around her and has teased me my whole life for being fat. I get angry at people who think their s&*@ doesn't stink and I think I will work out harder in honor of you and for all the people out there with negative people in their lives as well. Thank you, and keep up the good work. Flaunt it!
  • JennBunbun
    Options
    She does seem very judemental, but maybe it's a cry for help. Invite her to the site so she can lose too, and maybe she can see things in a different light, and be happy for you instead for jelous of you.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    She does seem very judemental, but maybe it's a cry for help. Invite her to the site so she can lose too, and maybe she can see things in a different light, and be happy for you instead for jelous of you.

Yeah, invite her, then we'll all pick on her. Oh, just kidding. :devil: