xbox kinext/Dance Central

Options
Hey so I heard and read in the book that there is a WORKOUT MODE and it will count the calories you burn. I cant figure out how to enable that?!

does anyone know how ?!
thanks

Replies

• rache12581
    Options
    I have that game & I haven't seen that option yet. I hope you get an answer soon b/c it sounds cool
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I'd like to know this too!
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    In one of the screens, just before you choose "play", there should be the workout mode followed by the no flash card mode (needs to be unlocked). You will have to plug in your weight, and then it will count the calories burned for you. It only works on the regular play mode and not the break it down mode. You will also have to set it up every time you restart the game. Hope that helps!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Cool will have to go check that out, I love the dancing games like Wii etc
  • ltlJohn
    ltlJohn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Choose your song,

Then select perform it.

Then select your difficulty.

Just before you select play towards the bottom of the list is the option to enable workout mode!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm finding this game hard! haha I did 5 songs this weekend ...(I am to get everything 5 star) lol but loving it! hubby and I played the Adventure game together too! man is that ever fun!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i wish the adventure had more to it.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm going to get this game so I can truly look like a buffoon for my kids. I have the Ubisoft Your Shape Fitness Evolved and it's kicking my couch potato butt :).
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, i will letcha know how it goes tonight :)

I LOVE THAT GAME, i am terrible and i know i dont look like the dancer but i get 95% most the time, my fiance thinks its funny how off beat i am HAHAHA