Hope this one works!!!

donnamarlene8121
donnamarlene8121 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I just joined yesterday with hopes of losing 15 pounds by Thanksgiving. So far, this program keeps me honest....if I put it in my mouth, I Have To Log It Into My Food Journal!!! Good luck to everyone......

Replies

• Hi,
    I just joined yesterday with hopes of losing 15 pounds by Thanksgiving. So far, this program keeps me honest....if I put it in my mouth, I Have To Log It Into My Food Journal!!! Good luck to everyone......
  • Welcome Donnamarlene8121, you'll see results if you stick with it. :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: I do the same thing. I used to count calories in my head but I stopped losing weight. I don't think I was keeping very good count. Since I started logging my food & exercise I've lost about 4-5 ponds each month since I've been here. Maybe eventually I'll stop logging all the time but for now it's working & I have a long ways to go to reach my goal. And really it doesn't take but a few minutes to log my meals each night for the next day. It really helps keep me on track. When you started logging your food were you amazed at how many calories you were actually eating? I know I was.

Good luck with your weight loss!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    results are there look at me since jan 15 08
This discussion has been closed.