Accountability!!

Options
Hi, my name is jenny and I have fallen off my wagon.:sad: I have not logged food in weeks, I have not logged my weight in weeks. :grumble: However today my kids go back to school and I go back to the gym.:smile::noway: :smile: I will log all food and I will log my weight weekly. So this is me being accountable. I hope you all have a great day.

Replies

• bricker06
    Options
    Hi, my name is jenny and I have fallen off my wagon.:sad: I have not logged food in weeks, I have not logged my weight in weeks. :grumble: However today my kids go back to school and I go back to the gym.:smile::noway: :smile: I will log all food and I will log my weight weekly. So this is me being accountable. I hope you all have a great day.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Its ok. You are getting back on that is all that matters right now.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    if you need someone to kick your butt into gear, more than happy to be of service:bigsmile:

err... i mean motivationally speaking of course
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    HI JENNY!!!

Welcome back! Let us know how the gym goes today! YEY YOU!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny!!!

what a great post for me to come back from my weekend of um....lets just call it UN-Accountability!
    :ohwell:

Oh boy, I have got to get myself back in gear here...I don't even want to mention the foods and drinks I've had in the last 96 hours....and oh did I mention no exercise either...ah well....its time like Jenny said!!!

I'm w/ you girl...lets do this thing!!! :wink: :drinker:

hugs and best of luck to us all!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenny!! I am in the same boat as you. I haven't log in my food or weight in weeks. I also completely stop exericing. My kids went by to school two weeks ago and i have been trying to get back on the wagon. This is a new day and i am going to start fresh. I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Me too. My wagon has run over me the past week and a half. Today is a new day...
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Hi Jenny - Me too I really need to take this more seriously and be more consistent! I need to pay more attention to how I am getting my calories. This week I will:

Have at least 6 fruit./veggies each day
    drink at least 6 water
    do something exercisey each day for at least 30 mins
    Remind myself constantly that I am worth it!!

Lets do this!
    Heather
  • bricker06
    Options
    IM BACK from the gym.:laugh: 1 hour and 435 cals later.:smile: Yeah me!!!:smile::smile: :wink: It is absolutely amazing how great you feel after a good workout. I havent worked out all summer so i decided to start slow.:blushing: But i think 435 cals burned is a good start. Thanks for all of your support I wish you all the best of luck.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny and hugz :flowerforyou: You are so true when you say that you feel better after the workout! And the first workout of the week is the hardest one to get to *giggle* But after that, it's all downhill, so keep on rockin girl! :happy: