Biggest Weight Losers - PURPLE TEAM! 9-2

Options
Where is everyone!? :happy:

I completely fell off the wagon this weekend, but with the start of the 30 day shred challenge and getting back to P90x I know I can pull through. :flowerforyou:

How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone!? :happy:

I completely fell off the wagon this weekend, but with the start of the 30 day shred challenge and getting back to P90x I know I can pull through. :flowerforyou:

How's everyone else doing?
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    I know you can do it!!! :wink:

I was moving all weekend so I didn't have any internet access. I had my HRM on while we were moving just because I wondered how many calories a person could burn moving big boxes and furniture....

I burned through 5736 calories!!!! :noway:

I am at work now and I am going to send our fearless leader my weight update now...
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I feel terrible. I ate a little bit more poorly than I should have this week but I exercised pretty hard - still, this morning showed a gain of 2 pounds! :( I think perhaps I am bloated. Will drink water, work out, and weigh again a little later to see.
  • DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I to had a very rough weekend...eating everything in sight and I also gained weight this weekend. I am very upset with myself today. That's it, I'm getting mad at myself and time to get serious. Back on track today...:flowerforyou:

GOOOOOOOOOOOO PURPLE...:drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!

Didn't do too bad, thanks to my hubby realizing he has gained 10 pounds in the past month! (still hot as h-e-double-hockey-sticks, though!!:bigsmile: ) We stayed pretty active and tried to eat as sensibly as possible.

I'm not going to weigh in until tomorrow, though, thanks to an overload of sodium :noway: I want the best possible weigh in for the team! :happy:

Don't dispair about the events of the weekend!! Pick yourself up by the boot straps and lets get this short week rolling!! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I'm new to the Purple Team -- hopefully I can BRING IT!!!!

I'm about to send my weight over to our team leader. Good day so far! I did cardio and a great "Yoga Booty Ballet" type of class at my gym.

GO PURPLE!
  • melissa73
    Options
    I did good. I ran/walked 3.5 miles on the treadmill then I did 20 minutes of turbo jam after lunch. It felt great. I have not been as dedicated to this for the last month 1/2 so I am go glad to be in this challenge with everybody... Go Purple...

Melissa
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm on the purple team, and just joined this past weekend. I ususally weigh on Friday's so I will be changing my day. I also just got back from Vacay, so It would definitely NOT be good for me to weigh in today :laugh:

I'll let you know next Tuesday who this week went. ( I know this upcoming weekend will be bad...NASCAR races are in town. That is if TS Hanna stays away).
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo just finished Level 1 of the Shred and man are my legs shaking! eye-popping.gif

I'll be weighing in tomorrow and taking my measurements!

Bad - cake.gifmarblerye.giforeo.gifpizza.gifsoda.gif

Good - broccoli.gifbanana.gifstrawberry.gifturkey.gifwaterbottle.gif
  • reet34
    Options
    Good to hear from you Rach,

Not a bad week, a couple of times the colour purple and team has just held me together! I have ordered a copy of the 30 shred but how long it will take to come from the States to Australia will be interesting to see.

I am happy to say that I am now running every second morning again as well as working at the Gym. Thanks to all for the motivation thus far - have I mentioned that I love this site! The best bit of news for me is this week is my first week to eat my excersie calories and my clothes are still getting looser. Thanks to superman Banks for the insightful information.

Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too...sort of:laugh:
  • stephi92569
    Options
    I did really good and I am totally proud of myself. We even had people over for dinner 2 days this past weekend. I still had a fairly good weight loss, so needless to say, I'm happy. :bigsmile:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher and we're starting school this week, so this weekend was busy. I am looking forward to a new routine. I need to keep moving though - all summer I was taking my babies for walks...maybe I'll start walking the halls at school.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Teacher here too..I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Plus I'm working on my Master's, so things are going to be CRAZY for a while! I'm trying to figure out a time in the day for working out. I've been trying to stick to my eating, but the excerisizing has been put on hold. Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I didn't do too bad this weekend. I'm still having a hard time meeting my calories for the day, but I'm getting better. I hadn't been to the gym since Thursday of last week. But I did lots of walking Friday at the mall then took the kids to this new amusement/arcade place (place is HUGE) and then Saturday, took the kids bowling, and finally Sunday lots more walking again. Didn't didn't do a darn thing yesterday. Went to the gym today and actually managed to keep my heart rate up most of the time. And as it looks right now, I'm actually going to hit all of my calories today!! Unfortunately, I think I may have gained a pound. :frown: Not giving up hope just yet though. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i am doing great with staying within my cals..but they ae not coming from very healthy food. so I am going to improve that. I also have not had time to exercise since friday, but I am stating again tomorrow.. so I am ready to kick my own *kitten*... go me !!! and Go purple team
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Sounds like we have all had our ups and downs this week, I had an upsidedown week, some days were good and some were bad...I just kept pushing through as you all. I'm glad to know, none of you gave up on yourself and your team. :bigsmile:

I'm sure next week, we will Rawk the House...lol

Welcome to the purple team, Watch48win :flowerforyou: and Wanderinglight :flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    It turns out I had a better week than I originally thought I did!

I'm wondering - is anyone else using the actual "Biggest Loser at-home" program? We have the weight loss and fitness books and so far, it seems like it's working for us! The weight-loss book actually has some interesting guidelines for how different teams should weigh-in and how prizes should go.

Only 2 weeks until the show starts! I am so psyched it's not even funny. :bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I wanted to get the dvd's but since I already have 3 of Jillians with some prior contestants, and the Slimin6 pack, I decided not to get them.

Ok, I'm about to put our stats up! :drinker: