What day do you weigh yourself

Options
124»

Replies

• Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Saturday morning after I get out of bed & go pee. I started on a Saturday, so that is my weigh day! I also only weigh myself once a week b/c I would hate to see fluctuations. I want to see a loss.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in is on Sunday morning, It keeps me on track over most of the weekend, but lets me have a little slack on Sunday evening, before ramping up for the work week. I also check on Thursday, because I can't help it and want to know how I am doing. I feel I still have time to correct my behavior before the weigh in if I am off track on Thursday.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning as soon as I get out of bed. If I miss that day/time then I try to wait for the following Sunday morning. Now I might hop on once in the mid week, but I only count the number I see on Sunday.

This. :)
  • jeni719
    jeni719 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings.
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning I hit the GYM and use the scale there
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I weight myself daily. And once in the morning and once at night after dinner and a shower. Its become habit and I don't get upset when i see fluctuations I know they are normal.

I log my weight on Fridays or Saturdays on here though.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I do thurs......pretty much for the same reason!! LOL
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday and Friday morning. I am not sure why...
  • gcookiemonster
    Options
    Tuesday mornings right when I wake up. I recently moved my weigh in to Tuesday in hopes that it will make me feel accountable for my actions on the weekend :)