MARCH 1ST 10 POUND CHALLENGE *1st Week Weigh In*

Options
Goodmorning everyone! Welcome to our first weigh in:) I hope you have accomplished all of the goals you set for yourself this week! Here goes! Good Luck!

Starting weight : 173
Week 1 Weigh in: 169....4 Pounds lost!!!!

Replies

• Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! This purse and wallet seem to be a great motivation. You go girl!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    SW@ MFP: 138
    SW for 10lb Challenge: 136
    CW: 135
  • BrittBrat78
    Options
    2/1/11 165
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 175
    Week 1 Weigh in: 173....2 pounds lost (but 50 pounds lost overall)! I am so excited! :)

Also, I did both of my goals for the week of drinking 64 ounces of water each day and exercising everyday. Yay me! LOL
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh in: 173....2 pounds lost (but 50 pounds lost overall)! I am so excited! :)

Also, I did both of my goals for the week of drinking 64 ounces of water each day and exercising everyday. Yay me! LOL

Good job on the weight loss and your goals! You rock:)
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight :: 237lbs
    Feb 1, 2011 :: 233lbs
    4 lbs Lost
  • kareokemom5
    Options
    starting 246
    week 1 weigh in 242
    4 lb lose
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    Weight is now, 265. 2 pounds lost.
  • SarahCSarah
    SarahCSarah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning everyone! Welcome to our first weigh in:) I hope you have accomplished all of the goals you set for yourself this week! Here goes! Good Luck!

Starting weight : 173
    Week 1 Weigh in: 169....4 Pounds lost!!!!

Great job! I'm starting to loose motivation, I've been on here since the July and then lost motivation and started back up in January. I have the same goal as you and I'm the same height! LOL My 21st Birthday is March 2nd and I really want to be able to go out in my "skinny" jeans that have been sitting in my closet since last year. Any helpful tips!?
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options

Good job on the weight loss and your goals! You rock:)

Thank you :)
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Start (1/25/11): 172.6

Week 1: 168.4
  • mezmez73
    Options
    stayed the same at 232! i am thrilled!!! just gotta work harder this week, but first i have to get over my bronchitis!!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! U DID AWESOME! xoxo
  • bbsimmons6
    bbsimmons6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Since my last week's weigh in was a little higher because I had already eaten and drank coffee and water I am going to use my actual starting weight which was .8lbs lighter just to make it easier to keep track of. SO:

SW:152lbs
    CW:148.4lbs

4lbs lost!!!!! Yay!! This challenge has really helped me out :) Thanks Nikki :)
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Challenge starting weight - 254
    Current weight - 252
    Down 2 lbs!
  • steampunkgirl
    Options
    SW on MFP 211
    SW on Challenge 207
    2/1/11 204.8 :-)
    2.2 lbs lost since challenge
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    SW : 173
    WK1: 170 ~ wohoo, 3 lbs down!
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    This challenge has really helped me out :) Thanks Nikki :)

Me too!!! :)
  • suttontm
    Options
    Just joined the site today...can I join the challenge? I'll work my butt off (literally ;) and try to make the 10 down by March 1 challenge. I'm training for a 15K on March 26 so I'm working out pretty consistently so I think I can do it. Besides it will be great motivation!

Lemme know and I'll post my stats. I weighed in last week and I will weigh in again tomorrow so I put my SW at what I weighed in as last week when I joined the site.

Thanks
    Tammy :)
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    SW: 158
    WK1: 153 ---- 5LBS! I'M VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED THIS WEEK!
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Start 162

Today 160