New & need all the help I can get!

momie01
momie01 Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Nikki, & let's just say I am way over weight! I am 31, & have a beautiful daughter who will be 10 in a few days, & sad to say she is headed in the same direction as me! OVER WEIGHT! I have been over weight my whole life. ALL of my family is overweight, & I want to break the curse for my daughter! Like all parents I want her life to be better than mine in every way!!! So with all that said I joined this site about 2-3wks ago, & I have fallen in love with it! I was carrying a mini notebook in my purse, & it was bulky! I have now got the app on my phone, & I keep track of my calories very well. This makes it so easy! I have lost 7lbs so far, but I have a tremendous amount to left to lose!
I hope that if the need be I can be of help to someone, & maybe we can all lose weight together for that is the reason we are here!
Good luck, & May GOOD Bless you on this journey!!!

Replies

• Hi, I am new to this too. I am on Day 3. I have 105 lbs to lose. If I can be of support let me know. Welcome and keep thinking positive thoughts. Jill
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Howdy! I'm new also. Day 1. Congrats on making a healthy change for you and your family!
  • juliedietqueen
    juliedietqueen Posts: 1 Member
    also my first time on here ! been told that it really works, cant get on mobile yet but will try n log in everyday, lets hope we can all support each other...its tough
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Welcome and congrats on the 7lbs! The app is so helpful and makes it so easy to keep track!
This discussion has been closed.