New here <--- and looking for new friends (Gastonia, NC)

Options
Hello My name is Jessica.
I have been on myfitness pal for about 1week. I am looking for any additional support I can get.
I have to make better food choices since I am not good at going to the gym on a daily basis. I am also in need of a fitness buddy. Someone to push me to go out and exercise more. Thank God for this website. I am loving it! :happy:

Replies

• beccers
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from NC too :)
    You will love this site! So much support!!
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    NC here, too! :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am from the Sanford NC area. You might have heard of Broadway NC its in Harrnet County.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am in Rock Hill, SC which is close enough to Gastonia. :)
  • EJWoolcock
    Options
    I'm from Adelaide, South Australia, feel free to add me (anyone!)
  • AChampion1228
    Options
    Hi! Up until September I was actually in Gastonia, NC as well (Bessemer City)! My husband is from there and I was staying with my inlaws while he was overseas! We are stationed in Jacksonville, NC now though... Just thought that was interesting b/c it's such a small place!
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    England, but hey let's encourage eachother across the miles. Feel free to add 3917653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foodsme:)
  • DCOFFEY11
    Options
    I am from charlotte, you can add me as a friend.....i know it is ahrd to get to the gym but there are also lots of videos out there you can use at home or just get out ( once weather is nice ) and start walking.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am from charlotte, you can add me as a friend.....i know it is ahrd to get to the gym but there are also lots of videos out there you can use at home or just get out ( once weather is nice ) and start walking.

It is supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow again. Oh it feels like early April. (Sorry to the people getting the storm of the century).
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    NC here too, SW of Asheville. Welcome!!!
  • Sammibullellu
    Options
    Hiya, I'm the same with going to the gym. I really have to drive myself. ONCE I'm there, no problem, it's getting my 'A' into 'G'. Our gym has 'lazy arses' on the front desk. All false smiles and don't care less. I'd rather they kept their mouths shut than give me their false 'HOW are you's'.. but that's me and being negative.. I"LL be positive. LOL
    Keep up the good work. Watching what you eat AND doing the exercises seem most definitely to get rid of the FLAB faster.
    Have a nice day. and keep smiling
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    I'm in SC and finally making the effort to get fit this year. I would love to make some new friends, southern or otherwise :smile:

Sorry the rest of the states are having a nasty winter, but I'm from Michigan and not missing it one bit lol