howdy everyone...new to mfp......

charityfrye
charityfrye Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
day 2 counting cals.......not as bad as i thought it would be......pretty easy with this food tracker thingie......technology..lololol

Replies

• it get's pretty addicting! :) good luck!
  • alebalestra
    alebalestra Posts: 25 Member
    I love it, I started on September 9th, 2010, and I lost 27 pounds. I am doing a lot of exercise and taking the calories that I can take.
  • It's pretty great, isn't it? :] I've been here almost a month, and the motivation and support couldn't be better! Everyone has helped me so much. I know they'll do the same for you.
  • I use my app ALL of the time! It at least lets me know when I am going overboard! Good luck!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Yes, I know what you mean. Welcome.
  • I'm hooked too, this just makes it way too easy to keep up with it all. I'm not one to write it all down and keep track of things but I will do this! Good luck to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Hi- This is my third week... so far so good. I love being able to track calories on my phone when I'm out and about.Good luck to you:smile:
  • Welcome...I love the site. I have tried them all but this is by far the best one yet. Everyone is so helpful and supportive it's crazy. I use the app on my Ipod and love it. I can log all day at work and it has really made things easier for me. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.