How to get rid of back/side muffin top?

Options
Does anyone have any good strategies to work out this area? I know I probably just need to eventually run it all off, but any target workout suggestions would be greatly appreciated :ohwell:

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    sadly cardio is the only thing you can do :/ cant spot reduce. I have the same annoying problem! OooH and I am from Ames IA xD we are close!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    There's no way to reduce fat from just one part of the body. It goes off in the same pattern it came on. Belly is usually the last to go.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Yep, just keep working out and burning that fat off. It has to come off from all over, you can't just burn it from one place. I wish you could, because I'm going to have no butt when all is said and done. :laugh:
  • 4alison4
    Options
    RE: Yep, just keep working out and burning that fat off. It has to come off from all over, you can't just burn it from one place. I wish you could, because I'm going to have no butt when all is said and done.

I know, my butt is totally leaving!!! :(
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yep, just keep working out and burning that fat off. It has to come off from all over, you can't just burn it from one place. I wish you could, because I'm going to have no butt when all is said and done. :laugh:

haha xD same here >.>
  • MrX8503
    Options
    The only way is fat loss. What also helps is twist abdominal workouts.
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any good strategies to work out this area? I know I probably just need to eventually run it all off, but any target workout suggestions would be greatly appreciated :ohwell:

Mine went away after I lost weight all over. Yoga also helps me tone my core, but you need both to see results.