Anyone Else panic when the calories go red?

Options
AHH! I overate today, but i'm going to exercise soon so it should bounce back pretty good. But still, seeing the numbers in the red makes me really unhappy! Anyone else like that? Bah, i just had to have the stupid pizza..

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    No, as long as it's only 100-200 calories over. I know i'm still losing weight, just not at the pace I have on here.
  • MissTee25
    Options
    i had pizza today too and it was a few things in red but I had a good workout and I am not stuffed so I not feel as bad....don't doubt yourself you have to take it one step at a time.
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    yes i do....it makes me feel disappointed like i am doing something wrong.
  • SarahStrominger
    SarahStrominger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do you know if it is bad if the protein goes in the red. I am on my 11th day and every single day I have MORE Protein than my little tracker says.
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. I went red today, and it has only happened to me a couple times, and it totally freaked me out.
  • Acourtmarie
    Acourtmarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I cant seem to stay on track with protein.(RED) I dnt know if that is a make or brake thing ya know..?
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Do you know if it is bad if the protein goes in the red. I am on my 11th day and every single day I have MORE Protein than my little tracker says.
    MFP has their protein setting on the low side. If you're working out, you need that extra protein, so don't worry about it.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My calories are never over,but I struggle wth carbs .I don't worry about protein though.
  • naivenitara
    Options
    No worries! As long as you're keeping up with tracking your calories, your're fine! I feel the same way and I'm in the red every other day 'cause I just started and haven't gotten the hang of this "moderation" thing yet. ;) We all fall short sometimes. Just don't give up!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I get so mad at myself, even if I'm only over by a little bit. :(
    To red-proteiners--I don't think that's too bad, at least not a whole lot--especially if you're incorporating weight training in your workout regimen.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i just try to exercise enough to make it go back to green. tonight i ate over 300 calories more, but i exercised a lot to make up for it. good luck.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    As long as it's just a little over and not very often, I don't panic.....I am usually motivated to increase my exercise the next day!