New to this... I need a support system!

Lobos062
Lobos062 Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!
Im new to MyFitnessPal and would love to have some friends on here to help support each other in our health goals :-)
Im not the most motivated person!

Replies

• corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Welcome! Hopefully we can help motivate you!:glasses:
  • bka8
    bka8 Posts: 92
    This place has been AWESOME for motivation for me. Its kind of addicting which is motivation in itself!
  • mslindafranco
    mslindafranco Posts: 7 Member
    I love this thing it has helped me so much and it honestly he;ps me push myself. Food diary is the best, and I think twice before I eat something! Welcome I hope u enjoy!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    welcome to the site. its great and the people are awesome. friend request on the way.
  • Sounds nice. It's always nice to make a small group to challenge with or just motivate each other. Friend request on the way. :D
  • Hello,

I am new too and could use all the support and motivation I can get. Still getting use to the program and is open to advice...
  • I learned from Chalene Johnson creator of "Turbo Jam", if you need encouragement you need to do small daily "to do lists". Make these few things on your list (wheather it be exercise, financal goals, cleaning house...ect...) a priority and reward yourself for completing them with exercise & healthy food. You may need an attitude adjustment by thinking of the exercise and healthy foods as you think about your favorite chocolate or day the spa, but it's worth it, your worth it. Make your exercise and heathy eating habits be your rewards and you 'll get the results your looking for.
This discussion has been closed.