The BBW/BHM Challenge - Till March 20th

Options

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    So its now wednesday in sweden. my weight for this week is 101 kg/222.2 lbs :)

GL to y'all

well done partner!

Jenni - Sending thoughts to you and you family... Hope everyone comes through this safe and well... The weather has just gone crazy/// I have friends in Queensland - emigrated just before Christmas so I'm hoping for the best for everyone...

Rachy - Well done you! That's a fantastic weight loss! Way to go!

Brandy - way to go on your loss too!

We're a massive bunch of losers!

Will get my boy off to school and add my weigh in result....

xx
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Woo hoo! lost 3.8lbs this week!

Never again will I see a 3 at the beginning of my weight... I'm so happy!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options

That's great! Congrats! :D
  • jmcniel
    Options
    I wasn't sure how my weigh-in was going to go this week since I spot checked yesterday and it said that I had gained 4 lbs. I also had forgot that I had drank about 15 cups of water on Monday. So, I put in a pretty good workout yesterday and low and behold the scale was kind this morning.

Weight this week 293.
  • jmcniel
    Options

Congrats! I know the feeling when it comes to weighing in the 300's. I had been between 300 and 325 for the last 4 years, and it was a such a relief when I finally broke that plateau last week.
  • mitz44
    Options
    Hi
    I have just joined this morning, could I join in too please??? x
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options

Thats amazing! It's like we're on the biggest loser now :) I love it! keep the excellent work up!
  • joemo82
    joemo82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't know what happened! I stayed under my calories, exercised everyday and managed to put on 3lb???!!!!!!! :( Feel really disheartened but am giving up bananas and going to keep going :)

Well done to all those who have lost though :)
  • pattyabrom02
    Options
    I want in too!!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Oh, I don't know what happened! I stayed under my calories, exercised everyday and managed to put on 3lb???!!!!!!! :( Feel really disheartened but am giving up bananas and going to keep going :)

Don'[t get disheartened chick... xx
  • cmirsaidi
    Options
    Well a good week for me, weigh in this morning at 358.8 , loss of 1.2 lbs, not bad
    considering I am visiting southern california and attended a wedding over the weekend

Have a great week everyone :):):)
  • alw2007
    Options
    I had an ok week. Weigh in today: 262.6. I guess its not to bad since I only did zumba once last week.
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 166.4 today! Hurray. I originally weighed in at 169.4. So, that is an exact weight loss of 3 lbs! Not bad. :-) Now, I'm heading to the gym for my pilates class!
  • angelbabe77
    angelbabe77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WELL I ONLY LOST ONE POUND THIS WEEK -- I KNOW IT IS ONE LESS POUND

WT: 193
  • TexasTKD9
    Options

I feel the same way! I didn't lose any weight this week! Honestly I'm surprised I didn't gain any with all the junk I ate this week and as little as I exercised so i'm weighing in at 230lbs :sad:

But don't get disheartened! This week i'm striving to do A LOT better! I already exercised this morning and have started off the day food wise really well! SoOooO just keep on truckin!

ALSO! Congrats to everyone who lost weight! Keep up the good work!!
    You will all have your first challenge by this afternoon!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    SW: 329.6
    CW: 326.4 :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i was 300 last week, this morning i was 301. i need to drink more water!!
  • summer_angel
    summer_angel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My weight is 260. I expect a loss next week. Congrats to everyone who lost! It's great to see so much success!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Cyclone Yasi report. Family all ok. Damage to brothers house. Sister still not allowed to go back to hers just yet. Our Cardwell family are all ok but believe, damage would be quite bad. Very hard getting news, phone lines down, no power and batteries running low. Thank you for your prayers and good wishes. :heart:
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Cyclone Yasi report. Family all ok. Damage to brothers house. Sister still not allowed to go back to hers just yet. Our Cardwell family are all ok but believe, damage would be quite bad. Very hard getting news, phone lines down, no power and batteries running low. Thank you for your prayers and good wishes. :heart:

So good to hear that your family are all ok Jenni... xx