rage!

Options
its my birthday and my friends made me eat birthday cake!!!! now im raging with myself :frown:

Replies

• TabiScha
    TabiScha Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If there's ever a time to let yourself celebrate and indulge in something that's not so healthy, it's your birthday. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just enjoy the day and then start fresh the next morning.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it, sweat it off!
  • Toaster88
    Options
    Everybody deserves a little indulgence. It's your birthday! That day is for smiles, not frowns.
  • genianc
    genianc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well Happy Birthday! Now, hit the treadmill and erase your guilt. Besides... it is a wonderful day :o)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    It's you're birthday, don't worry about it :)
    If you're still raging just get a good workout in tomorrow. Life shouldn't be spent just fretting over everything you've eaten, as long as this isn't an everyday occurance and you're making healthy choices most of the time.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and have a happy birthday! :)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    It's one indulgence. Get over it and get back to doing what you need to do.
  • mon85
    mon85 Posts: 12
    Options
    aww thanks everyone :D im gona hit the treadmill later.. i could have had loads of buns etc but didnt! so i cant say i did tooooo bad :smile:
  • lisapisa1
    Options
    So did they tie you down and force it down your throat or go with the holding a gun to your head option?

No one can make you eat something you don't want to. You ate the cake, happy birthday. Relax, breathe, re-group, move on.

You can't let every moment of weakness define and destroy you.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    So did they tie you down and force it down your throat or go with the holding a gun to your head option?

No one can make you eat something you don't want to. You ate the cake, happy birthday. Relax, breathe, re-group, move on.

You can't let every moment of weakness define and destroy you.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! don't worry about eating cake. just work it off and you'll be ok. You can't live your life worrying about the small things. it's just cake. you'll be ok! :]
  • mon85
    mon85 Posts: 12
    Options
    awk i know.... i will work extra hard 2night and 2maro :) thanks xx