OT: Olympic "Commentator" Bloopers! HAHA!

Options
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weight-lifting commentator: 'This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'

2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'

4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'

5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'

6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.'

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'

8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian ****s is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven ****s on the field.'

9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weight-lifting commentator: 'This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'

2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'

4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'

5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'

6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.'

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'

8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian ****s is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven ****s on the field.'

9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Good thing no one else is in the office I was cracking up!!

Thnks for the giggles Tami!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

too funny i like #1, 6 and 9 the best ...they dirty ones are the funniest!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

#8 was dirty too but they blocked the word out!! It starts with a D and ends with K LMAO!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to take up tennis.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Chuckle...good ones...I needed that.

Hey Tam, what's the most weight you have lost in a week?
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

#8 was dirty too but they blocked the word out!! It starts with a D and ends with K LMAO!

oh i thought it was Sh*ts .... so much funnier witht he D word :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Chuckle...good ones...I needed that.

Hey Tam, what's the most weight you have lost in a week?

Well, the first week, I lost like 6 but that was all water weight.............after that....I think when I was heavier....I lost anywhere from 2-4 lbs a week. So once I got well into this, I lost 4 sometimes....but average was around 3 for awhile. Now, lose anywhere from 1-2 or what I seem to do is maintain one week, then lost 2.5! It's weird!! It's like my body catches up to what I SHOULD have lost the past 2 weeks! hehe
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

...with your wife? :laugh: :bigsmile: Will soupy and shannon wanna "play doubles" ya think? :huh: :devil:
  • BEFORE
    Options

...with your wife? :laugh: :bigsmile: Will soupy and shannon wanna "play doubles" ya think? :huh: :devil:
    Cant you just hear them moaning and groaning like the tennis stars do. Whew warm in here.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Cant you just hear them moaning and groaning like the tennis stars do. Whew warm in here.

Are you sure you are talking about tennis stars??? :noway: Sounds like another kind of star to me :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Are you sure you are talking about tennis stars??? :noway: Sounds like another kind of star to me :tongue:
    LOL! Seriously........it always turns to this kind of thing with these guys!! Tsk tsk!!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I agree w/ Sister Tami:blushing: ....tsk tsk tsk....(hey tam how is my habit on correctly....I love your new flying nun look btw! work it sista!)

HUGS...and shame...SHAME!:angry:

*giggles* {whispers to Tami...number 8 was funny!!! ...um what kind of star did Theresa mean:huh: :ohwell: ???}
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Come on - you mean you all don't watch women's tennis with the sound on and the screen covered up?! :noway: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Come on - you mean you all don't watch women's tennis with the sound on and the screen covered up?! :noway: :laugh:

You're a pig. :laugh:

Call me! :bigsmile:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options

...tease! :wink:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    MFP posters are a hoot.:laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

That's it missy. Those lessons did nothing for you! "How to be a lady" Lessons will begin again one week from today back at my house and this time it's a 6 week course. :angry:
  • BEFORE
    Options

That's it missy. Those lessons did nothing for you! "How to be a lady" Lessons will begin again one week from today back at my house and this time it's a 6 week course. :angry:
    I have a week to capitalize.