Hi - I'm new

Options
Hi, my name is Lynn and I'm new. I wish to lose 25lbs. I've tried it on my own for too long, with no results. So today, I start a new chapter hoping to motivate and be motivated. Here I go!

79084.png

Replies

• Nety
    Nety Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lynn and I'm new. I wish to lose 25lbs. I've tried it on my own for too long, with no results. So today, I start a new chapter hoping to motivate and be motivated. Here I go!

79084.png
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. :smile: I hope to loose as much as I can by next June (2009). But I also want to keep it off this time. I lost 50 lbs. on Weight Watchers 2 years ago-hit a stop zone couldn't loose any more and stopped watching what I ate. I gained it all back and then some.:cry:
  • drgall
    Options
    WELCOME NETY AND DIANA! Glad you joined us. This is a FANTASTIC site with lots of support. Resolve to take back control of your life and soon you'll be seeing a new you when you look in the mirror.

Denise

weight.png
  • Nety
    Options
    Thank you, I'm excited
  • Nety
    Options
    All the best Diana
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you :smile: .

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you both much success :drinker:
  • margothomas
    Options
    Hi Nety and Diana. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

Netty, of course you know that I am happy you decided to take this challenge so that we can do this together...You challenge me, and I challenge you....

Congrats to both of you...Looking to see "LESS" of you in the future!!!

79311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MEREDITH430
    MEREDITH430 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome. hp you do great, this is a really easy site, you'll love it.
  • Nety
    Options
    Looking to see "LESS" of you in the future!!!

Ha, Ha! me too Margo, lol

Thanks Meridith