Goal to complete the 30 day shred in 30 days

Options
2»

Replies

• Srklassen
    Options
    I too had started it however I have decided to set it aside for a couple weeks so I can get a little more prepared for it. I have not exercised in years and just though it may be better to start off with getting back into the exercise mode as this DVD is a GREAT yet EXTREME workout even at level one, especially if you have not exercised in a long time.
    I wish you tons of luck and look forward to reading about your success.
    I will start my post in 2 to 3 weeks when I go ahead with the 30 day shred.

GOOD LUCK!
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I too had started it however I have decided to set it aside for a couple weeks so I can get a little more prepared for it. I have not exercised in years and just though it may be better to start off with getting back into the exercise mode as this DVD is a GREAT yet EXTREME workout even at level one, especially if you have not exercised in a long time.
    I wish you tons of luck and look forward to reading about your success.
    I will start my post in 2 to 3 weeks when I go ahead with the 30 day shred.

GOOD LUCK!

You are correct, I wouldn't do this if you haven't been doing something on a reg basis it is very intense. I even have to do the modified version and some of the exersises I have to modify even further. I look forward to hearing about your journey as well. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
  • s_waser
    Options
    I did this today and I was wondering...How do you post this in your exercise diary?
  • jms1739
    Options
    I did this today and I was wondering...How do you post this in your exercise diary?

I posted it under Circuit Training General. Got that time from another user.
  • jms1739
    Options
    Ok so Day one was completed and I feel really good today. Not nearly the muscle soreness I felt the first time I did this. Call me crazy but I like feeling a little sore after a workout tells me I actually worked something. I have told people on here, at work and my family at home about what I am doing so that I am accountable for it. I have even written my goal date on the calander. I can do this, If I can run a 5K I can do this. And I do plan on getting back to my running once Mother Nature decides to have a hot flash again. And the temp gets above 45 degrees. I feel that this is going to be a huge help in my running and I should be able to pick up some speed, especially if I lose 10-15 lbs, at which point once I get back to doing a 5K again I am setting my sites on 8-15K runs after that. I don't think I will be doing a half marathon to me that is really far but you never know.

Let me know how everyone else is doing and keep up the good work, we can do this.
  • tansyg
    tansyg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    on day one i felt fine too. I was wondering why this was so after reading so many things about the pain. The next morning however
    I felt quite sore. Not toooooo bad, but enough to make the workout more difficult. day three still sore. day 4 morning still sore. Tonight I feel good again