New lifestyle

Options
So I will start off with Hello everyone. I am not new to the grind of fitness, just out of the loop. But I am ready to recommit myself to the lifestyle and we will see what happens. I have professional help this time so I hedging my bets that I will make my goals this time. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Thorneapple
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. We can do anything that we put our minds to.
  • EandJmommy
    Options
    I'm new to this. Started the gym 3 weeks ago and LOVE it...my kids love the energy I have and I love the way I feel. So does my hubby! We've changed our eating habits and as a family we feel great! Mommy's back and I'm loving every second
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I've been changing my lifestyle over the past 3 years and joined MFP in November, its really helped me get refocused and re-vitalized. I was stuck but have lost 19 lbs with 12 to go to goal. The support, information, tools are all terrific.

Good luck!
  • jamesadcox
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • 1983Marine
    Options
    New guy - Hello everyone. Found this site looking for a better iPhone app. Had Tap & Track. Myfitnesspal.com is much easier to use.
  • JennyWennyPooPoo
    Options
    Good luck! I just joined today and am looking forward to this supportive community!
  • VeganJamiOnAMission
    Options
    You came to the right place! Everyone on here is awesome!