A lil bout me

Options
Whats good out there? I wasnt too sure about an introduction but figured why not. We are all in this together right?

I guess the weight change has been a long time coming. I used to eat bags of Doritoes like they were going out of style and now I can look at them and my butt grows. Oh well, it comes with age, etc.

The reason for finally changing is just wanting to feel better in my clothes. I miss my old jeans and I think they miss me too. I still get told that I look great and I think thats awesome but now I'm not so petite, its more like "damn girl your thick." I'm sure for some people thats cool but in my book not so much. I'm happy with myself now but would love to be happier in a smaller figure personally.

I'm going for 25 pounds and its gonna happen! For real, for real!

Good luck to everyone. I'll hit you all up along the way!
:wink:

Replies

• lauraa2377
    Options
    Whats good out there? I wasnt too sure about an introduction but figured why not. We are all in this together right?

I guess the weight change has been a long time coming. I used to eat bags of Doritoes like they were going out of style and now I can look at them and my butt grows. Oh well, it comes with age, etc.

The reason for finally changing is just wanting to feel better in my clothes. I miss my old jeans and I think they miss me too. I still get told that I look great and I think thats awesome but now I'm not so petite, its more like "damn girl your thick." I'm sure for some people thats cool but in my book not so much. I'm happy with myself now but would love to be happier in a smaller figure personally.

I'm going for 25 pounds and its gonna happen! For real, for real!

Good luck to everyone. I'll hit you all up along the way!
    :wink:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Welcome. We here at MFP is happy to add you to our great big Family.... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Melissa
  • curlhair
    Options
    you can do it! i'm new here too... just joined yeseterday! but it's amazing how supportive everyone is and how helpful this site is! welcome :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: