Leslie Sansone walk????

Options
Hi all! I just did a dvd called Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk. Got my heart rate going pretty good but I don't have an HRM.The first mile was at an ok pace but the second one was pretty quick! Has anyone else ever done this dvd before? I'm wondering what I should log it under....Any help would be greatly appreciated! :smooched:

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I just did it actually...just literally got done! If u look up Leslie Sansone under cardio exercises database, it's in there. I go by that anyways!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I love her DVD's...I log mine as low impact aerobics.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    Ok, I just looked it up and i's coming up blank... Wonder what I am doing wrong....
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I log it under walking 4 miles/hour. That is basically what you accomplish :)
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    Options
    The SWaT Walking Group February Walk is starting!

There is a group of us that follow her DVDs. We each set a goal for ourselves every month. Anyone can join in anytime. Check it out.:flowerforyou:
  • katerinab
    Options
    I log it under walking 4 miles/hour. That is basically what you accomplish :)
    I do it under aerobics, myself. I know I sure don't burn off as many calories in a 4 mile regular walk as I do in a 4 mile Leslie walk 'cause I'm sure not doing jogging boosts or arm movements or weights when I go on a walk :)

I didn't see it in the database, either.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Options
    just type in her name and it will bring up all her workouts currently in the database
  • katerinab
    Options
    just type in her name and it will bring up all her workouts currently in the database
    I searched her name and it doesn't come up.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love her DVD's...I log mine as low impact aerobics.
    I also logged mine under this
  • Meggie_pooh
    Options
    Ok, I just looked it up and i's coming up blank... Wonder what I am doing wrong....
  • Meggie_pooh
    Options
    OK...Lemme see if u can access my exercise diary and u can steal it from there
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    ok, second question????? I don't know how many minutes I walked, just that it was 2 miles. So, how many minutes do I use? Sorry for bugging you all!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    HI! I have been doing the Leslie Sansone DVD 5 day slim down. I have been logging it under aerobics, general. Is that wrong? I do squats,lunges, the full deal. I can't find Leslie's DVDs on here either.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    lol I tried but it only lets me see your food diary....
  • Meggie_pooh
    Options
    the 2 mile walk is 30 minutes with a 2 minute stretch (not included) so 32 min exactly
  • eyeballer
    Options
    For me, the low impact aerobics and 4 mph walk burn the same amount of calories. You should be good with either one.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Options
    OK...I looked, log it under walking 4.0 (very brisk pace) becuz for 25 minutes of that 30 minute woorkout, it IS a very brisk pace...LOL Create a new exercise from there so u can reference it anytime u do it from ur own page :)
  • WFRamos
    Options
    Hi, each mile is 15 minutes, so a 2 mile walk is 30 minutes. :smile:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    There are 3 of her DVD's listed if you type in Walk Away the Pounds. Those are the ones I added to the database because they are the one's I have and regularly do. HTH.