1st/Last - Celebrity Crush

Options
124»

Replies

• monica5237
    Options
    okay when I was younger...

6731_andy_gibb_03.jpg
    was my world:love: !!!!!!!!!! omg rest in peace you beautiful man!:brokenheart:
    and
    ShawnCassidy.jpg
    was a close second....
    and of course I loved the older men LMBO...
    SixMillion.jpg

BUT NOW....my :heart: belongs to

ed4.jpg:love:
    norton.jpg:smooched:

if only I could get HIM into the pits....ahhh heaven!:love:

Okay I have a funny story about the 6 million dollar man,
    My sister and I went out to A club called Rodeo Exchange in Fort Worth Stockyards and I asked this guy to take a picture of my sister and I and he did, we were in the club talking and having fun and this guy came up to us and was talking to us and we asked his name he said it was "doug" and there was a guy that was following him every where he went and the guy following "Doug" told my sister that that was Lee Majors and we laughed it off but then the more we looked it waws him and he was the guy that took our picture outside the club.

that is funny stuff there!!!:laugh:

My crush then was scott baio I loved him and John Travolta
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    ok, as an 8 year old

Tiffany-I_Think_We27re_Alone_Now-12.jpg

but now, well ihave posted these already, and i am so there with rosario dawson!

Rosario_Dawson_Biography_4.jpg

Rachel Weisz

rachel_weisz_maxim.jpg

and Eva Green

20060216_bondgirl_evagreen.jpg
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    young teen
    johnny depp and river phoenix
    River%20Phoenix.bmp

I still think johnny depp is (nearly) perfection...
    johnny_depp_99.jpg
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I love it ladies...

My hubby is totally aware of, and accepting of "my boyfriend" Gordon Ramsay...

He was in Toronto on a book tour, and I wanted to go, but I feared that our eyes would meet across the store, they would lock in intense passion, and we would be animalistically drawn to each other. But, then what? How would my hubby raise two little ones by himself? I stayed home. :wink: :tongue:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Younger was Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block, Johnny Depp when he was on 21 Jumpstreet, and Jon Bon Jovi

Now I still love Johnny Depp and Jon Bon Jovi but I also love Christian Slater although I liked him when I was a kid to ( Gleaming the Cube)

But I love love love love Jimmie Johnson GO 48............

Connie

Ok Connie...Put up your dukes***pow Pow*** JJ is mine!

***wink*** bet you loved the race this past weekend!

tx_johnson_jimmie.jpg
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My first was harrison ford after I saw the old tapes of indiana jones(and he STILL looks great age was nice to him)
    When I got to actually like boys at about 9 or ten it was Jonathan Taylor tomas on home improvement.
    Then in high school it switched up ALOT between Nsync, Bacstreet Boys, and Seth Green
    Then in college and until recently God rest his soul Heath Ledger
    and now the one man that would be a free be no questions asked....
    Jason Staham
  • pecksun8
    Options
    One of my first crushes was actually on one of my older sisters boyfriends, he kinda looked like a beetle and he played the guitar. I think he sang Puff the magic dragon for one of my other older sisters.

But the first one that I can remember was:

or
    Then...
    Now...
    and...
    262855~Clive-Owen-Posters.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I love it ladies...

He was in Toronto on a book tour, and I wanted to go, but I feared that our eyes would meet across the store, they would lock in intense passion, and we would be animalistically drawn to each other. But, then what? How would my hubby raise two little ones by himself? I stayed home. :wink: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: what restraint you showed for the good of your family!!!! I'm positive it would have happened EXACTLY like that too....you really are a STRONG woman! :bigsmile: :laugh:

hugs!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    when i was real little it was Vanna White- i would run out to watch the begining of wheel of fortune everytime i heard it on
    dide209.jpg

You should have grown up here then. She's from here and either grew up in this house or now lives in a house in NMB :bigsmile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I love it ladies...

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: what restraint you showed for the good of your family!!!! I'm positive it would have happened EXACTLY like that too....you really are a STRONG woman! :bigsmile: :laugh:

hugs!

ALI - SO true! I really tried to fight it...
    :wink: :laugh: :wink:
  • clairegl
    Options
    I have to agree with (almost) all of the ladies, I'm not feeling Serj but whatever blows your hair back...
    However, can someone let me in on how to add pictures here? Thanks!
    P.S.
    The guy who plays Don Draper from Mad Men is working his way up in my book, and if I were 20 years younger, Slilas from Weeds.
    :blushing:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    I have to agree with (almost) all of the ladies, I'm not feeling Serj but whatever blows your hair back...
    P.S.
    The guy who plays Don Draper from Mad Men is working his way up in my book, and if I were 20 years younger, Slilas from Weeds.

Oh I know about Don Draper....it's just all that smoking! Hack hack!

Find a picture on the internet anywhere....
    right click on the picture...
    click on properties in the box that comes up...
    highlight the area in the properties that give the address of the picture...
    then right click the highlighted text and click copy...
    then go to your post...
    then right click and click on paste...
    paste your text into the box...
    then click at the very begining of your text in your post box...
    add this to the begining of your text (but in small letters)... now go to the end of your text and add this (but in small letters)...
    Now post your reply and see if it works!
    Not all pictures will work because sometimes the entire address is incomplete.

Like this:
    but with small letters in the boxed parenthasis'
  • clairegl
    Options
    P.S.

Oh I know about Don Draper....it's just all that smoking! Hack hack!

Find a picture on the internet anywhere....
    right click on the picture...
    click on properties in the box that comes up...
    highlight the area in the properties that give the address of the picture...
    then right click the highlighted text and click copy...
    then go to your post...
    then right click and click on paste...
    paste your text into the box...
    then click at the very begining of your text in your post box...
    add this to the begining of your text (but in small letters)... now go to the end of your text and add this (but in small letters)...
    Now post your reply and see if it works!
    Not all pictures will work because sometimes the entire address is incomplete.

Like this:
    but with small letters in the boxed parenthasis'

Jon_176306t.jpg

Thanks!
    :tongue: