"Weight TO GO!"

Options
This has already been a life changing experience! I feel a new way of living was the thing I needed. I am a mother of 3, I work 3 jobs, and have been blessed to have a great husband! I am taking this time for me, and getting healthy!

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!!! Best of luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • mollianna
    Options
    Hi Tonya. I see you have lost 7 pounds! Congratulations! This is going to sound funny but when I first looked at your picture I swear it looked like a pic of me from several years ago! :)

3 jobs, a husband, and 3 kids? When do you even have time to eat??
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    wow 3 jobs! I have 3 kids and one FT job thats enough...wishing you the best with your goals!
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good for you Tonya....you can only be your best self for your kids and husband if you take care of yourself first. Make it a priority!
  • Tonya711
    Options
    Today was the hardest day, I made french bread and wings and other junk for the football game. I ate way too much! I am at negative 68 calories for the day but I feel like I didn't accomplish any results. I want this weight gone now! I only see a diff. in my face not in how I fit my clothes. Oh well...Mush on!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. You will do great.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Today was the hardest day, I made french bread and wings and other junk for the football game. I ate way too much! I am at negative 68 calories for the day but I feel like I didn't accomplish any results. I want this weight gone now! I only see a diff. in my face not in how I fit my clothes. Oh well...Mush on!!

Don't worry, that's not too many over, just walk up and down the stairs a few times and you'll work them right off!!!! Tomorrow's another day...
  • amgee88
    amgee88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Last year I lost 8 kgs. This year I'm aiming for 10 kgs. So fingers crossed :D Thought this would be the best inspiration for this goal.
  • Tonya711
    Options
    Hi and thankyou very much! I love this web site so much for all the strangers pulling together and supporting eachother! I really appreciate your care!
  • Tonya711
    Options
    :laugh: This weight will deminish after a much needed breast reduction. I have a medical reason for this surgery that I never expected. I have degenerative disease in my lower back. It has been proven that the "weight" I carry daily, is making things way worse. I have heard that my weight loss will hopefully slow this thing down. It definatly isn't helping. I am scared. I have had so many hangups about taking care of me. I know this needs to be done. I guess it is in God's healing hands now. Besides, my tummy is tired of my boobs laying on it! :P
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This site is great and very helpful I know you will do awesome!!!