2»

Replies

• Mark1968
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Job well done!!!!
  • mandavann
    mandavann Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! It was very inspiring! I recently started C25K and have signed up for 2 5K's and 1 8K. I am hoping to run my first half next January.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I did C25k a year ago as well and ran a my first 5k last spring. I wish then that I had continued with training and gone ahead and scheduled a 10k. I'm starting over again with Warrior Dash this spring and will definately sign up for a 10k in the fall. My ultimate goal is a half marathon.

Have you heard/seen the documentary for Hood to Coast? It is the largest relay race in North America as it stretches 197 miles from Mt Hood OR to the Pacific Ocean in Seaside OR. I heard it is an awesome film!

Thanks for the motivation,
    from another 40 something mom :)

Stick with it...you will get there!! I have heard of Hood to Coast. It is being shown here in San Diego next week. I am hoping to go see it. Keep me posted on your progress!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Wow!! way to go! I have only completed two 5k's so far but I will get there!! I have a 5k event this April with friends, looking forward to it. Just haven't got up the confidence yet to takle a 10k Lol!

Just keep going a little further each week, building up your endurance, and you will get there!! You can do it!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! It was very inspiring! I recently started C25K and have signed up for 2 5K's and 1 8K. I am hoping to run my first half next January.

Sounds like a great plan!! You will get there!! You can do it!! Keep me posted on your progress.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    So exciting!! Congrats!! I bawled crossing the finish line after my first half, such an amazing feeling :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!