Hello, just starting out & getting SERIOUS. Realizing I need

Options
Hello Everyone,

Just officially purposely making myself accountable, even if there's no one reading. I have been overweight my whole life & always believed that's how it would be. I am finally realizing that I can be slim...and happy. I love to eat GOOD food, & I have completely been able to do so since I started this plan. My fitness pal has been a great help, but I have been indulging with my BF (who is super thin, GREAT metabolism) and it shows up on me!!! Lol, so I know I need support from ppl with the same struggle. Hope I can be a help to others, even just to show support. I am determined to win this battle for my life! I want to live long, fit & happy..

Danielle!

Replies

• FITLoni
    Options
    Hey hey! I'm new here too. Lol I have 3 brothers who all have insanely fast metabolisms and eat everything in sight and of course growing up with them I ate everything too. I've always been thin but I got set back physically with injury so I packed it on pretty fast. Completely with you on getting slim! I'll kick your butt you kick mine :p
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    LOL. Cool, thanks. I will do my best butt kicking. Lol. Idk how to add friends, do you?
  • jeni719
    jeni719 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love your attitude and feel the same way! I am going to add you as a friend (when you click on "home" you should see a friend request). I love this site, it is a huge help and a great way to be held accountable. Welcome! :)
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Im new here too. My brother and best friend both have great metabolism. Me on the other hand... yikes. Im trying to lose a lot of weight. Id love some more friends on here too!
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    Im new here too. My brother and best friend both have great metabolism. Me on the other hand... yikes. Im trying to lose a lot of weight. Id love some more friends on here too!

im with ya on the huge amount to lose.....this is a great site i love all the comments and support its nice to know people care that have never even met you!