Im new... :) looking for friends

Options
I'm really trying to get on track,.. and would LOVE to find others who can inspire me with thier dedication and support. In turn,.. I will do the same for you !..... I feel it will help me be more accountable and not feeling like Im in this alone.~ I need the help :) looking forward to hearing from you !

Replies

• leafsan
    leafsan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you! I'm working on continuing the good habits I already have, but any support is good! welcome to mfp!!!
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I am also fairly new to this. I did weight watchers before I had a baby and lost 80 pounds. Now I have a 7month old and am just starting to focus on my wieght again. I will friend you! :)
  • winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place :D Let's do this, girl!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request.
  • dannaliv
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. I just started this past Sunday. I don't have much to lose, so I'm mainly doing this to keep a steady weight and to be way more health conscience. I want to eat right, exercise, and just BE HEALTHY! I have two boys, so they are my motivation!

I would love to friend you, we could cheer one another on!
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's great to have friends for support and to motivate you. I'm almost half way to my goal. I'm not sure i would still be here if it wasn't for the support i've had. Will send you a friend request now! Good luck :)
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

I added you.

This place is really great for support and results. Good luck.
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OOh OOh pick me! I'm looking for friends and support here too! Im adding ya now :-)
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I'll send a request too! :)
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request!