A friendly hello...

Options
Hi there! Just writing to introduce myself. I joined MFP to try and lose weight for my wedding in January of 2012, and so far I have been very happy with the initial results.

I am a pharmacy student, so I go to school full time and I also work part time at a pharmacy. I have had a hard time making sure I eat well with how busy life is, but so far MFP has really helped make that an easier process. I think it also helps to have a specific goal in mind (ie wedding!)

See you around on the forums!

Replies

• Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) MFP has been helping me keep track of my meals too.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and congrats on the upcoming wedding. I wish I would have come across this site before my wedding. My suggestions to you (as a busy engineering grad student working full time and training for marathons) is to PLAN PLAN PLAN. Plan your food (I pack my whole day's food the night before) and your exercise into your schedule just like it is a class or any other important commitment. Drink lots of water and make small changes. I stared p90x after my wedding and wish I would have done that before my wedding...gives killer arms (and everything else for that matter)! Good luck and feel free to friend me :-D
  • dannaliv
    Options
    Hi, I just joined up too! If your looking for a friend to motivate you, go ahead and friend me! Maybe we could cheer one another on!

Good luck!
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome