BodyBuggSP

Options
Hi all! I was just wondering if anybody has the new BodyBuggSP for use with smartphones. I was considering buying one but wanted to hear some reviews. Can you sink your Bodybugg information, like calories burned, with MFP? Where is the best place to buy a Bodybugg?

Replies

• k_sievert
    k_sievert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got the BodyBuggSP. Here are my thoughts so far after 7 days of wearing and using it (with my Iphone):

- Really comfortable, usually don't even remember that I am wearing it. When I have it too tight, it feels like a band aid.
    - Fits under all my clothes.

- Syncs easily, but as with any bluetooth device, uses a lot of battery quickly. Probably more since I keep syncing it.
    - I like not having to wait to sync it to my computer to see how many calories I have burned.

- Downside... Though it synces to your phone, you still have to sync the BB to your computer. The app will not transfer calories burned or steps to the website. Not sure why. I actually sent them an email and they said that was the way it was.

- Downside... The food app for the BodyBugg sucks.. But everyone complains about it here.

I'm planning on using MFP for my food and calories and then putting one entry into BodyBugg for my daily food intake and nutrients.

Hope that helps.
  • Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    I am researching the new BodyBuggSP, because I really want to buy one. Do you find that the calories burned is accurate?
  • wvucntrygrl57
    wvucntrygrl57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got my BodyBuggSP in the mail yesterday and I'm having trouble getting it to sync with my Android phone. I have to wait until tomorrow to call customer service. K.Sievert- I'm wondering if you found a way to log your calories on MFP and then make one entry on the BodyBugg website? Their food log is not good at all.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    bump
  • anjiila
    Options
    To those who have this, could you skip the computer downloading/subscription and just see on your phone 1. How many calories you're burning during your workout (and a total for the workout to enter to MFP), and 2. How many you burned for the whole day, and enter the calorie total into some other program?