Just Started the Diet Chef a 35 day plan.

Options
Hi Guys,

I have started the diet chef 35 day plan, which I hope will go well. I will be posting my weight and measurements on a weekly basis and let you know how it goes. I'm positive I will lose it but interested to see if I can maintain it thereafter.

Day 1

Weight: 54.4kg
My Body Fat: 26.1%
My BMI: 23.2

I've just had the following:

Breakfast: oat bar with choc chip - this was ok and edible.

Lunch: Tomato Soup this tasted great and was really impressed

Will let you know if it is worth investing your pennies!

Cheers,
Tina :wink:

Replies

• shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good luck Tina. I too am on diet chef, started in October 2010, but had a big big bkip over December 2010 so was a frest start for me as of January with going back to work.
    I am sure you will find DC fabulous, I love it. Before my big blip around December time I had lost weight steadily, losing stone which i was very pleased about but come Christmas that was no more. BVut, since the beginning of Jan i have lost 8 pounds and I seem to be back on track and focused.

Like i said good luck, although i don't think you will need it, this diet really really works ;0)
  • tina_h
    tina_h Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks Shez!

I just need to get rid of my baby fat then I'll be content. I guess the battle is keeping the weight off and not indulging. I did this juice fast and after the 3 days I had severe cravings for sugar especially chocolate - which I'm not a big fat and ate about 4 bars of the large fruit and nut over 3 days!

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss and hope we all achieve our goals :smile:
  • tina_h
    tina_h Posts: 22
    Options
    It's been 3 days and must say I'm feeling good - although did get the odd headache.

The food has bee good and very surprised with the taste. The only thing so far wasn't huge fan of is the lentil and veg soup which was very bland!

My stomach is less bloated and I like the portion controlled diet I am always under the calories with their food so I top up with fruit and the odd slice of bread. I do miss other foods but not having any crazy cravings admittedly!

I will be weighing myself next Thursday which will be 1 week.

Watch this space