I'm a jumbo

Options
2»

Replies

• macattack
    macattack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on the site and I already love it. My daughter who is in the Air Force told me about this site. She is also getting married next July and I want to look good for her pictures, but more importantly, I want to be around to enjoy her children when she has them. I am looking forward to feeling better and having alot more energy. I pray that Our Lord gives me the strength and courage to stay on my healthy eating plan. I want this very badly.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Awwwww....so many nice things said about me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I feel soooooooo looooovvvvveeeeeeddddddd :heart: :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    Welcome, Diana! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Do I understand correctly that you and your daughter completed a 6 MILE HIKE this past weekend????:noway: WOW!!! That's fantastic!:happy:

I think it's fabulous that you two are doing this together. Very cool:heart:

I only just joined on Tuesday. I had a rough 1st day...went way over my calories and almost said forget this:sad: , but on Wednesday I decided one day was not much of a committment and :cry: So What:ohwell: that I messed up.

Yesterday, I did manage to stay in my calorie count AND I went for a walk with my dog. *pats self on back*:blushing: I'll stick it for one month. If I try to think past that, I get overwhelmed and discouraged, so one month it is.

You CAN do this! :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    Welcome Diana:flowerforyou:

You will find lost of support here! Good luck to you and congratulations to your daughter!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to this new circle of friends.:wink:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    It helps to hear others have stuggles too. But your doing great. Keep on going. I will too.:happy:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I feel tierd all the time. I have lost weight before but it always comes back. My daughter is getting married and I don't want her to be ashamed of me.

Picture please? You can do this. I am struggling as well.....
    But we can both do this together......
  • Nety
    Nety Posts: 6
    Options
    CONGRATS FOR TAKING THE FIRST STEP. :drinker: This is day 2 for me, and I'm excited. We can all win healthy life-styles together. :happy: Welcome!!!