25 year reunion here I come

Options
Tara0624
Tara0624 Posts: 21 Member
My 25th class reunion is on March 5th, so I have kicked my diet and exercise in high gear. My most problematic area is my belly. I currently weighs 180lbs, but no one believes me - they think I weigh much less. Now my waist is 41 1/2. I know how to hide my problem area (e.g. no white T-shirts, no blouses tucked in, and shirts w/ elastic at the bottom). However, every once in a while, I am knocked back to reality when someone asks, "How many months are you?" Ewwww.....I'm not pregnant. Oh well. I did an internet search and it told me the best five ab exercises and I do them every morning and night additional, I try to get in at least an hour of cardio a day. I do this by walking on my lunch break and I park far from my office, so I can get some exercise walking to and from my car. Also, I have an exercise bike at home. I want to lose at least 1 inch from my waist and 10lbs by March 5th. Oh well, enough about me. Wish me luck!

Replies

• maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    My 25th class reunion is on March 5th, so I have kicked my diet and exercise in high gear. My most problematic area is my belly. I currently weighs 180lbs, but no one believes me - they think I weigh much less. Now my waist is 41 1/2. I know how to hide my problem area (e.g. no white T-shirts, no blouses tucked in, and shirts w/ elastic at the bottom). However, every once in a while, I am knocked back to reality when someone asks, "How many months are you?" Ewwww.....I'm not pregnant. Oh well. I did an internet search and it told me the best five ab exercises and I do them every morning and night additional, I try to get in at least an hour of cardio a day. I do this by walking on my lunch break and I park far from my office, so I can get some exercise walking to and from my car. Also, I have an exercise bike at home. I want to lose at least 1 inch from my waist and 10lbs by March 5th. Oh well, enough about me. Wish me luck!

You can do this! Sounds like you have a plan of attack!:flowerforyou:

I can't see your diary so I'm not sure about what you're eating. Another tiop is to cut out processed stuff and simple carbs like stay away from sugar, white stuff....white bread, white rice, chips, candy, sweets. This can help reduce belly fat. Get lots of protein and fiber! Lots of water too!!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Tara0624
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Tara0624
    Options
    Thank you! I do stay away from the white stuff, but the candy is another issue, but I'm trying and I have a goal that's really near, so I believe I can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!