Xbox
    Movies
    Drawing
    Learning
    Crafting
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Hobbies are great! I enjoy designing and making jewelry in my spare time.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    organic veggie gardening, hiking in the Adirondacks, couponing, running/walking, facebooking and just hanging with the kiddos :)
  • MmhmmStephanie
    Options
    Read, write, compose music, play my instruments, shop (:-p).
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Soccer, Gourmet Cooking, , BBQing, Motorcycles, Got a group of guys that get together once a month for cigars.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Writing, reading, hiking, cooking, painting, and my husband and I recently got into mushroom hunting. We've been searching for Chanterelles for several weeks now, but haven't found any. We've seen plenty of possibly deadly mushrooms, though.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Hunting and fishing. I bow hunt a little in the fall, turkey hunt in the spring, and bass fish in between - including local tournaments. Won more money than I spent last season which makes it easier for my wife to let me go! Was in first place in our club for most of the year but slipped at the very end and finished in 4th.

We also raise a few hogs that my son shows for 4-H, as well as some meat chickens. Used to have egg-laying hens and a few goats but gave those up last year.

We also spend as much time as possible on the water (sea-doo or boat) or at the beach during our short summer.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Get tattoos :) cannot get anymore though running out of places to keep them hidden!

I guess that means we don't get to see any of your ink then, huh? Well, if you get some less private ones let us know! I just got my first one last week
  • wonk1968
    Options
    I live to get out on my motor bike at weekends when ever i can, also enjoy playing computer games,
    enjoy keeping upto date on facebook & playing a bit of poker now & again
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Hiking/camping, running, Hunt/fish, Play cards, Shoot my bow, Ride my bicycle. Oh and love life and spend time with Family
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    When training for triathlons, there's little time left after working, sleeping and eating to do anything else. :laugh:
  • supersarah14
    Options
    I love painting, cooking, reading (I always have 1 or two books in my purse...it really weighs it down :blushing: ), running and recently I've been getting really into archery. I also sing some mean karaoke! :glasses:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I run a "Non Oprah Approved" Bookclub. No Oprah books allowed.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I love that there's so many people who like to camp!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Baking. I bake at least 3 times a week. I want to open a bakery either this year or next so right now I'm perfecting everything. I also love to read. Getting tattooed. I work on a suicide prevention hot line for TWLOHA. I'm also learning sign language. Our son was born completely Deaf.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Reading (I do this more than normal people lol)...jigsaw puzzles (in the winter), rock concerts, mountain biking...I tried longboarding but sucked at it.
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I play WoW, hike, camp, shoot, run (now), and spend time with the wife and kids. I also play a little guitar and am a pilot.

I used to have more hobbies, but the wifey made me give up a few.
  • ajl2
    ajl2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Outside of MFP, my favorite hobby is making items to sell in my shop at etsy.com.

I have an etsy shop too

OOPS! ME TOO ME TOO!

Do ya'll have links? I love Etsy!

I like to snowshoe, backpack/camp, bicycle, scour thrift stores for books, read said books, ride motorcycles, and drink beer. :happy:

The link to my shop is www.hoppyhomehandicraft.etsy.com
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I love to paint with acrylics (mostly landscapes) but I also do scenes on would pieces (birdhouses, plaques, etc). I may not be great at it but it is a great stress reliever and I love it. I also love to read anything by James Patterson.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just realise my life is boring :cry: