Question for the ladies...

Options

Replies

• mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm currently a 12, was a 20 when I started this journey. My goal is to be in single digits. 6 would be ideal but I would be perfectly happy with an 8. I think any smaller then that and I would start looking like I have an eating disorder.
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    When I started out almost a year ago:

My starting size was 12

My Goal size was 6

My Fantasy size was 2

But here's the kicker: I actually am on the verge of a size 2!!! I never would have thought that was possible a year ago!
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    Some of these fantasy sizes seem a little unrealistic and crazy tiny!!

Starting: 18 (too tight in some, too loose in others)
    Current: slightly looser fitting 18, some 16s.
    Goal: to look healthy in 16s.
    Fantasy: 14.
    I skipped from girls 14/16s to Women's 12s in about 3 months. (I also went from 5'2" to my current 5'8" over the summer when I was 16). I wear large tops and size 14 dresses - I carry all of my weight in my pants. (heh.)
    My dad had a round butt and my mom, despite weighing 94 lbs, has wide hips and wears a size 8. Anything smaller and she can't fasten her pants over her hips that stick out. (She also wears a 38 NEARLY A bra.) I have a very large frame and a tendency to keep a big butt/thigh area, so I don't think anything smaller than a 14 is POSSIBLE for me. :)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Current: 2
    Goal size:2
    Fantasy size: 2

when i first started off back in 2008 i was 16-18 and my goal was to be at least 5 and now I have surpassed my goal. I have even have size 1 jeans that fit me good too. My friend let me borrow skirt and it was size 0!!! I was like no way!!!
  • KrushGroove103
    KrushGroove103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting: 14
    Current: 12
    Goal: 10
    Fantasy: 6! My muscular thighs will probably never allow this! A girl can dream though, right?!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 24
    Now a size 10
    Fantasy would be a 4
  • reginatrujillo
    Options
    Was: 14-16
    Current: 14
    Goal: 10
    Fantasy: 8
  • paroxysm
    Options
    Current: 0-1
    Goal size: 1-5
    Fantasy size: I don't know. I guess to just love the way I am =)
  • MrsRaia
    MrsRaia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Adding my old size (pre-dieting) because I think it makes a difference in my answers

Old Size: 20
    Current: 10
    Goal size: 8
    Fantasy size: 4 always sounded nice, but I'm way too curvy for that! I need to be realistic. 8 sounds lovely, heck I'm thrilled to be a 10, just would like to get out of double digits!
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    I love that!!
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    I am an a too tight 18.

I would loveee to be a 12.

If I was an 8 i'd go streaking through the streets i'd be so happy.
  • slowe2523
    Options
    I was (Summer 09) a 16 / 18, but currently I am around a 10 / 8. My goal is to maintain a 5, but would dream of being a 2. But would be fine at 5.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I started a size 10
    I am now a size 6-4
    Would love to be a size 0- 2

Note that I am only 4'11'' tall and even in a size 4, I am still overweight. I went from 10 to 4-6 with a lost of 5 pounds!!!! So with a goal of losing 12 more pounds, I guess it would put me at a size 0
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    I am currently size 9
    Goal is size 6
  • classymentalitee
    Options
    Current: 8
    Goal: 3/5
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 26

I have no idea what I currently would wear, as I've lost 50 lbs, but still wear my size 26 jeans.

My goal is to be in like a 6 or so.

I don't have a fantasy, as I want to achieve my goal :)
    oh girl why do you do yourself the injustice of wearing your "fat" clothes still........give your confidence a boost and go and buy a pair of jeans that fit your "new" body.....i swear your gonna feel like a million bucks

Yes, they are swimming on me, but they still stay up (for the most part). I haven't bought any new clothes because I'm a SAHM so I figure it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, but I know that I need to get some clothes that fit. Hopefully that will make me feel better about myself (I feel like I don't look any different than when I started).
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am an a too tight 18.

I would loveee to be a 12.

If I was an 8 i'd go streaking through the streets i'd be so happy.

Hahaha! I'll join you if I can get down to a 6/8!
    Right now I'm in a 10/12, just wanna be out of double digits.
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Current: (UK) 14/16 (US) 10/12
    Goal: (UK) 10/12) (US) 6/8

I don't have a fantasy weight. I don't want to be ridiculously thin and lean, I like my shape, just want things a little smaller. IMO, for my weight, a size 10 is plenty small enough!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    was a size 3x-26-28.
    goal size-16
    fanasty-16.
    one day at a time!!
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    16.. And have been since 5th grade, or so. Ouch. Goal size? I'd be pretty happy at an 8 or 6. Fantasy size? Honestly, 6 would be that, haha.